Preston - V - Wednesday OMDT

Morning Snoots, and thanks as always.

That horrendous record and Preston’s home results this season (3-0 and 3-1) suggest a very tough afternoon.

A draw here would be a very good result, and take us into games against the struggling QPR and Huddersfield in great shape. 

Wilko used to target W3 D1 W1 from batches of 5 games. The draw gives us that.

Think we will score, and I fancy Reach to have a good one and score our goal.

1-1

• Like 1

I'm backing Wednesday to win.  I'll be there with Son 3.  I'm sure sure we can do it.  Not sure if Reach will even be playing  given the wealth  of options we now have in midfield.  I'd like to see Lee playing.  COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WOLS said:

I'm backing Wednesday to win.  I'll be there with Son 3.  I'm sure sure we can do it.  Not sure if Reach will even be playing  given the wealth  of options we now have in midfield.  I'd like to see Lee playing.  COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

While I fully expect and hope to see Reach start, it’s great that superb players like Bannan, Lee, Reach and Forestieri can be rested or simply left out this season. Hutch too, with Luongo looking sheer quality. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

Excellent work M'lud!

Also Cleggy, didn't Prendo break his leg there  c.1973/4?

Wouldnt want to do a runner from your taxi. You’d still be hunting me down 30 years later.

• Haha 2

Snoots is rate a tell thi; Julie Dore and her reyt hand man (Errr woman in this case) have split up. Olivia Blake has left Julie Dore to stew . So it seems there will be another Referendum, A Sheffield referendum. The big ? is will it lead us to ridding ourselves of SAG and Mr Mothersole the CEO.

With all those eerie Town Hall photo's I think Snoots knows a little more than he is letting on. Can't worry about that now though. Once Mr C and the Glaziers have dropped off several Gold Bars at Bury we have a match to win !

COME ON LADS LETS SCRAGG THIS LOT !

WAWAW UTO&DTB   GIVE IT EM WEDNESDAY ! 

• Like 2

Top class OMDT Snoots..

Hope we turn these over with a decent display over the full 90 minutes instead of just turning up for the 2nd half.

Great if we come back with positive result but we need to be able to beat these stubborn sides if we want to be successful.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

• Like 1

A bit of perspective ahead of the outcome.

74 points will get top six.

83/84 points usually top two.

If we lose - on target for 83 points

If we draw - on target for 92 points

If we win - on target for 110 points

And all this with a kind home game to QPR to follow.

Yes early days. Yes kind fixtures. But 3 out of 5 were aways.

Lets not lose the plot if we go down to a strong home team in Preston. 

• Like 3

Great OMDT, kind of eerie.  The statistics don't favor Wednesday, but Preston North End is going to meet the new Wednesday, and these days, so far, Wednesday plays for the win, not just for a draw.  I think we'll hit them hard, fast, and without quarter, until the final whistle.  

I don't think the Players are afraid of PNE, and SWFC is due for a win against these guys.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gresh said:

A tough game today and I'd probably settle for a draw, especially with our poor record at Deepdale.

Needs renaming Deep Doo Doo as far as we're concerned!