Cracking move for the boy. Good to get some games under his belt and continue his development.

I also think it does folks the world of good getting out there and broadening their horizons.

Hopefully help him get some vital experience and really kick on his career.

Good luck Matt

Guest LittleG

Hope it works out for him. Only problem might be is if St. Pauli struggle and remain near the bottom, it might not be too long before Jos gets the boot. Good luck to Matt, should be good experience. 

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Think we need Pelupessy in the squad as we didn’t sign a defensive midfielder. If Hutch’s knees/suspensions come into play we’ll have issues 

We've got Luongo so I'd be happy to let Pelupessy go. Suspect it's wishful thinking though.

EDIT: I initially put Kirby too but just remembered he's been loaned out to Macclesfield. Anybody know of any other good holding midfielders in the youth teams?

Edited by Groundhopping Owl

1 hour ago, 1993swfc said:

Good move. I could never decide if he was a LB/LWB/LM player. Reminds me of Reach when he first came and he couldn’t find a position. Out of contract next summer though, so not sure he’ll be here next year.

I suppose it depends on which league we are playing next year. If we go up we will let him go, if it's Championship it will depend how he does over there whether we offer him a contract or not.

I would like lads to come through and break into our first team because that will encourage others to join us. If we can't offer them a chance in the first team we need to at least find them a club at the appropriate level so they can continue their careers. Having a reputation for looking after their progression can only be good for us.

• Like 1