The writing's been on the wall a bit for him here since the summer in the sense Palmer (Not a natural left-back) and Fox have been ahead of him in the queue. I'd be surprised if we see him in a Wednesday shirt again TBH?

Well, I suppose this shows Bullen has faith in Fox.

Now, I have only read what people said about Fox last performance due to family holiday coinciding with Luton game.

I'd be eager for a local hack to ask about the potential for a longer contract for Penney or is it with a view to him just getting game time and moving on?  I'd be shocked if it was the latter.

Edited by Salmonbones

Disappointing news this. When we played villa away it was up there with the best performances from a former academy we’ve seen since Humphrey’s burst on the seen in the prem. seems like he won’t play for us after this and I can see him going on to have a good future in the game. 

2 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Disappointing news this. When we played villa away it was up there with the best performances from a former academy we’ve seen since Humphrey’s burst on the seen in the prem. seems like he won’t play for us after this and I can see him going on to have a good future in the game. 

He might come back a much better player considering the standard of club he's gone too and the sort of atmsopheres he'll experience. Exciting for him. 

good luck to him as think any loan and game time for an U23 player is a good move at present

but I think its a strange one all considered.

He got in and looked a player, even got a Colin Murray mention! Then Jos switched him about and form dipped. Granted he then got injured , but now he rejoins................Jos in German 2nd tier.

Then there was his contract extension of 18 months which seemed short at time and many supported him getting a longer deal.

Now he is on loan and will be out of that contract at end of season.

Googled their average attendance and says 29,000

Not sure how this one ends ..................