Alex Neil = rumour on Preston forum

I've said before he stayed at Norwich too long. He should have moved on after they were relegated, the players stopped playing for him. He's done a good job since at Preston, they might be considered physical but it is their strength. He probably learned a lot from his Norwich days and we could do a lot worse.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not sure why people are laughing at my comment about Neil in the box tonight. 

Peter Ridsdale and Steve Clarke were sat with him. 

Would not be a bad appointment at all. Bullen could consider himself very unlucky this time around. Can't help but feel that Chansiri remembers the Burton game where he stated the club needed a new manager to sort the team out. Long term, not sure that has done him any favours 

28 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not sure why people are laughing at my comment about Neil in the box tonight. 

Peter Ridsdale and Steve Clarke were sat with him. 

I'd be more surprised if he wasn't at the game last night, especially as we're playing Preston next!

Yea let's get after him and he will throw the game on the weekend helping us stay top for when he takes over lol . But back to reality DC wont poach another teams manager.

Surely Wednesday being top of the table makes a lot of decent managers want the job more or does it? If someone comes in and we start of drop down the table he would be blamed and hated more, funny old game football isnt it:ph34r: