Premier League 2019/20

Good win for Brighton and Burnley.

Earlier days, but Southampton and Watford might be a tad concerned with how easily they were brushed aside.

As for West Ham...I know it is Man City, but the 'Ammers really are crap at times.

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

VAR is shocking, totally ruins the game. 

VAFarce. 

Clear penalty for City first half but no word from Stockley Park. Last minute goal and we have to look at it for two minutes to decide that it accidentally brushed the attacking players hand fractionally before the defenders and so clearly worth disallowing the goal that was subsequently scored despite no defender appealing for any infringement. 

In some instances it works but too man debatable calls ruling goals out and not going to VAR when needed for other offences which should lead to penalties. The not putting the flag up for offsides until play has run its course even when it seems obvious is also frustrating players. I'm glad we haven't got it in the Championship. 

Was ever going to be thus

It hasn't solved injusticies - just magnified them

Unless/until football is reviewed in real time then it will always be so unsatisfactory

I hate it - i knew i would

RIP Football - as the Beautiful game at least...

9 hours ago, vulva said:

Although I can’t abide VAR, the issue here is the change in the handball rules. 

VAR is the worst thing to ever happen to the game. 

Agreed.  Would much rather deal with an unfair, offside goal than suffer thru the interminable 3+ minute stoppage to go check a goddamned video.