9 hours ago, 1993swfc said:

I’d personally take a punt on Lazaar. We picked him up mid season, clearly wasn’t 100% and probably over played him having seen how good he was. Their is no doubts about his ability. Worth the risk. 

Were his brief displays for us a true reflection of his ability and his fitness?

I thought he was a different class to anything we’ve had in any fullback position in years but we’ve had loan players flatter only to deceive when signed on a permanent deal. Then again if he wasn’t 100% fit you’d imagine that his true level would be even higher than what we saw.

His injury record would put me off but I just couldn’t get how easy he made it look, that and a wand of a left peg would probably get the better of me and gamble on him.

16 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Made 29 and 30 apps in consecutive seasons at Palermo, I can only see niggles no big injuries from my exhaustive investigations alongside TV's Columbo. 

It's a yes from me. 

Fox needs moving on. 

This , people calling him a crock from his spell with us are being short sighted .

This kid is different class compared to any left back we have had for many a year 

Worth a punt 

Be nice to get him on loan with a buy option 

No thanks. We need players who are young and hungry and not just happy to be at a club not playing earning big wages. We just got rid of a number of those, lesson needs to be learned. Nearly 28 and a total of 67 career starts is absolutely shocking. How much has he earned in that time?