Massimo Luongo & Jacob Murphy

Honestly, we could sign Lionel Messi in his pomp and @gurujuan would be complaining. 

Likes to portray himself as some sort of expert, when in fact he just slags every player off in the vague hope he can all tell us in 12 months "I told you so." 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, we could sign Lionel Messi in his pomp and @gurujuan would be complaining. 

Likes to portray himself as some sort of expert, when in fact he just slags every player off in the vague hope he can all tell us in 12 months "I told you so." 

Sits on Owlstalk 24/7  on one computer and googling every player mentioned on another for info 

Sadact 

2 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Does the interest in Murphy mean we might be expecting a bid for Reach?

Why would it? We are woefully short on squad players and competition so would make no sense. If Reach or Harris get injured we only have a suspended Forestieri who can play wide of the 3.

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

You're the one trick pony whose trick was ten years ago...get a life

Well my record stands up to scrutiny, it’s all the others who seem to be stuck in the past. Jordan Rhodes, ha ha, oh dear

Remember Murphy from his time at Norwich and he looked a quality player.

Can't remember seeing Luongo, although I'm sure I have, but we are certainly short in the middle of the park if we are going to persist with 3.

Both sound like good signings and address weaknesses in the squad.

Just now, gurujuan said:

Well my record stands up to scrutiny, it’s all the others who seem to be stuck in the past. Jordan Rhodes, ha ha, oh dear

My record. 

Listen to yourself. 

You just slag off pretty much every player we sign/get linked with and every now and then you are proven "right". 

Go on then @gurujuan

Who would you sign then? 

Who would you sign that is affordable, realistic and within our limited buget? 

Oh, and with two days of a transfer window left. 

We are all ears. 

Edited by SiJ

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

If we signed Messi it wouldn’t matter if DC picks Pulis to manage us! :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why would it? We are woefully short on squad players and competition so would make no sense. If Reach or Harris get injured we only have a suspended Forestieri who can play wide of the 3.

True.

We aren't blessed with wide players and we can't now shove João there and fessi grumbles about playing there and always gets suspended for one reason or another.

If Reach or Harris get injured we aren't really covered.

We need a left back,cm and winger.

Only player I see going is Rhodes.

Edited by Eightace

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

5ACEA441-63DF-47BF-967A-7D6E3DBAFF8D.jpeg

What season is that for? Don't tell me with 100% confidence you know lol

Could well be accurate, and I have no reason to really doubt it... but when the graphic can't even communicate to me what time period that's meant to cover I start getting a bit sceptical.