Massimo Luongo & Jacob Murphy

5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Happens every single time with every single player. Lee's, Hector, Dominic Iorfa, Fletcher. All been decent for us.

well...……….if we land Murphy, on the opposite side to Harris that would give us two wingers to supply the right type of ball into Rhodes. Rhodes looked decent in pre season with right service so why not give that tactic a punt and see how it goes?

• Like 2

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

My toon mate says Jacob Murphy has been terrible for them. He prefers Aarons. However, he said he was very quick, even quicker than Aarons. Like Joao, he maybe needs another club. Gives me some comfort that derby and other clubs have been trying for him.

Impact sub innit

Fully prepared to have this quote thrown back at me in a few weeks time, but I can't see him dethroning Reach, Harris or FF (depending on who starts) from the flanks in our team. Can see him coming on at 70 minutes and causing teams all sorts of head and cramp aches though...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

My toon mate says Jacob Murphy has been terrible for them. He prefers Aarons. However, he said he was very quick, even quicker than Aarons. Like Joao, he maybe needs another club. Gives me some comfort that derby and other clubs have been trying for him.

I think the most important thing is that it gives us another option, something different to bring on. We’d have Harris & Forestieri for the left & Reach & Murphy for the right. Don’t think you’d find many better options for the wings in this league.