Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, marcx666 said:

Coventry aren't in the Championship :ph34r:

lol  i've done it wrong way round. Put Fulham down in my work one and coventry here. 

 

 

Fulham please... :ph34r:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reminder Whiters 

I'll take WBA this time please ...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Thanks for the reminder Whiters 

I'll take WBA this time please ...

Boast post..

lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Boast post..

lol

That's NWA yer balloon !!

lol

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

WEDNESDAY 

You've already had Wednesday DIPPS, you can only have each team once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

You've already had Wednesday DIPPS, you can only have each team once. 

D'oh,,,,sorry..

Cardiff

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fulham please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Brom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINAL REMINDER (or you'll be given the lowest ranked team - currently Reading)

 

@Vaughan @RoyCroppersHair @asteener1867 @robowl4life @SettleForADraw @mogbad

 

Make your 2nd round choices by Saturday at 11am please.

 

Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=0

 

Fixtures herehttps://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/championship/#/round-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

FINAL REMINDER (or you'll be given the lowest ranked team - currently Reading)

 

@Vaughan @RoyCroppersHair @asteener1867 @robowl4life @SettleForADraw @mogbad

 

Make your 2nd round choices by Saturday at 11am please.

 

Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=0

 

Fixtures herehttps://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/championship/#/round-2

West Brom mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leeds unfortunately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WBA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

FINAL REMINDER (or you'll be given the lowest ranked team - currently Reading)

 

@Vaughan @RoyCroppersHair @asteener1867 @robowl4life @SettleForADraw @mogbad

 

Make your 2nd round choices by Saturday at 11am please.

 

Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=0

 

Fixtures herehttps://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/championship/#/round-2

 

Fulham mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...