58 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Hurray.

We can all join in again.

Well done winner.

Hard luck to the other useless gits

lol

Shurrup and get back to the table gazers thread! lol

128 players, but only 1 survivor.....

Congratulations to @DIPPS_S.W.F.C who is the Last Man Standing and the first champion of the season. He joins last season's winner @hirstys_achilles in the hall of fame.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=0

Player Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5
DIPPS_S.W.F.C Wednesday Cardiff Nottingham Forest Birmingham QPR

3.gif.7577421382fad318de693a3344a56e22.gif

Commiserations to @Justbeanz @wiltonowl @robowl4life and @SolidState who were the runners up. 

Game 2 will start after the international break in September.

Thanks to all for playing

Edited by Whitechapel Owl
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Well done dipswfc. 

I back off holiday now mate and will be participating in next lms. You seem to have the system cracked now. I still got a database that may help you out with automated sorting and posting if op is in next round or out. I will put the fixture list in and send it if you want. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Well done dipswfc. 

I back off holiday now mate and will be participating in next lms. You seem to have the system cracked now. I still got a database that may help you out with automated sorting and posting if op is in next round or out. I will put the fixture list in and send it if you want. 

Thanks mate, I think I've cracked it as you've mentioned but appreciate the effort. Will take a look if you don't mind.