Owlstalk - Last Man Standing

3 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

TIME

No more entries now. 

126 of us altogether, lets see if we can get beyond 5 rounds this time.

I was thinking that this will probably be over very quickly...

Why not change the rules so that you stay in with a draw and only get knocked out if your team loses? Given you can only pick a team once I reckon that will still make it quite a challenge to get past the 10th game...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

I was thinking that this will probably be over very quickly...

Why not change the rules so that you stay in with a draw and only get knocked out if your team loses? Given you can only pick a team once I reckon that will still make it quite a challenge to get past the 10th game...

Hmm, yeah this is probably a good idea with us having an entire season ahead of us. I'll keep it the same for this game to save confusion but will change it for the next game.

14 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Great idea Whitechapel. Had a bit of a problem reading the entrants column on my phone as the grey background and black text ain't very clear. White text or changed background? 

Keep up the good work. 

That better? 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=0

27 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

88 people eliminated already :laugh: 

I hope I'll make it past the first round one day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=0

Why oh why did I back against a newly-promoted team riding the crest of a wave playing a freshly-relegated team who've forgotten how to win?

Rookie mistake, and I got everything I deserved.

Face_Palm.gif.52a370da4ae89b7dd60b7aa5ab31cd09.gif

• Haha 1