goals vs Northampton

Guest domSWFC

I'd love a manager that would keep and use Rhodes effectively. I know it's not the best quality opposition, but he's showing what he does. Give him the ball in the box, he'll score.

53 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Only seen him in two highlight videos, but I've decided this is the season we lose Reach for about £15m in January.

Oozes class

He's looking the business isn't he. Agree he's Prem bound, hopefully with us next season.

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Nice finish from Rhodes. Really hope he gets a fresh start under the new manager. 

it was but it didn't show the sitter from 3 yards out that was laid on for him from harris …...of the strikers that played Rhodes along with winnall were the least impressive .

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

it was but it didn't show the sitter from 3 yards out that was laid on for him from harris …...of the strikers that played Rhodes along with winnall were the least impressive .

At least the lad scored. A striker isn’t going to put every chance in the back of the net. 2 goals in 2 friendlies for him now. Hope he continues that. 

43 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I disagree. I thought Rhodes played well. 

He ran, he battled, constantly moving. And got a good goal to boot.

1 hour ago, martyn8484 said:

I disagree. I thought Rhodes played well. 

He ran, he battled, constantly moving. And got a good goal to boot.

funny how we all see things differently as I thought the ball didn't stick with him and while he took the goal well, 12 yards out with only the keeper to beat i'd have been disappointed if he hadn't …….but i'll concede you cant argue with 2 goals in two games and if he keeps on scoring then he'll be worth a place in the team though how he gets in the starting line up I don't know .