BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

31 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Agnew and Clemence follow like lemmings over the cliff.

Every bit as bad as Bruce.

I bet theirs are the first two faces Bruce sees when he turns over in bed each morning.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

I’m very disappointed at how he has acted, clearly has no decency or morals at all.

Now that he’s resigned, let’s use the compensation wisely and get Chris Hughton.  Arguably a better manager with two automatic promotions.  His Brighton team were very very good in the championship.

2 minutes ago, fife_owl said:

I’m very disappointed at how he has acted, clearly has no decency or morals at all.

Now that he’s resigned, let’s use the compensation wisely and get Chris Hughton.  Arguably a better manager with two automatic promotions.  His Brighton team were very very good in the championship.

They were and he kept a good side together and built slowly.

Go get him DC.

Glad he has gone.

Really liked him but hes mugged us all off. Beats us in play off final then takes us on and takes the wee wee out the club, the chairman and the fans by walking out several months later.

Decent manager. Total mercenary. Will be sacked by Christmas but he wont care because the money is really what he is interested in.

Better that he goes on and continues to shaft others and not us.

Onwards and upwards to the next manager. He has gone we move on. I dont wish him well anymore as I feel he has stabbed us all in the back.

Lots of empathy for the Owls from other fans on the BBC comments pages linked to the announcement of his resignation.

Favourite read though had to be an link to an article describing Steve Bruce the author:  https://thesetpieces.com/features/sweeper-steve-bruce-review/ 

I predict he will have the time on his hands to knock out a few more of these come the New Year......

15 minutes ago, Owl1987 said:

Glad he has gone.

Really liked him but hes mugged us all off.

SCORED THE GOALS AT OLD TRAFFORD - MUFC v SWFC IN THE ORIGINAL FERGIE TIME MATCH

Beats us in play off final then takes us on and takes the wee wee out the club, the chairman and the fans by walking out several months later.

Decent manager. Total mercenary. Will be sacked by Christmas but he wont care because the money is really what he is interested in.

Better that he goes on and continues to shaft others and not us.

Onwards and upwards to the next manager. He has gone we move on. I dont wish him well anymore as I feel he has stabbed us all in the back.

Fixed it for you... 

• Haha 1