BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

18 minutes ago, RichieB said:

£4m though...:Sid:

D_hKnILWsAAsUia.gif.25f0e852a2b0759a5cd5f25563dcca87.gif

Well done.

We will have to pay the £4M we've got to that Paul Jennings bloke now for DC using wawaw! :Chansiri:

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Can anybody provide a link to confirmation from either SWFC, NUFC or Bruce that he has resigned and gone to Newcastle?

Not saying it wont happen just seems to be a lot of bed wetting based on rumor. 

Don’t say that I’ve just sent my letter saying Steve Bruce you’re a c*nt 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Doctor Duran said:

Signed on a freebie and made 4m in 6 months..

Good deal for SWFC and well done DC

Less the million quid he's had out of us in wages for nearly 6 months work - almost half of which has been on holiday in the close season.

4 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

If we manage to get Hughton and use the compo to bring Hector in, I’d say that’s a great result. 

Hughton might not want Hector though, this naturally changes everything. New manager, we start again. 

Just now, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Maybe, but I’d hope he would. I think Hector’s a great fit for us.

Completely agree. It's just that a new manager with new ideas, he might not want Hector. 

I'd imagine most of our transfer targets will change now. 

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Less the million quid he's had out of us in wages for nearly 6 months work - almost half of which has been on holiday in the close season.

To be fair he did a decent job in his first few months so earned the wage DC thought he was worth. Just glad Chansiri and the club put the snake clause in his contract to ensure we got what we deserved if he chose to walk out on a 12-month contract at around 6 months in.

1 minute ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Maybe, but I’d hope he would. I think Hector’s a great fit for us.

I think he'd like looks of him, not exactly the same but dominant ball playing CB bit like low cost Dunk was for him at Brighton before Dunk matured a bt to be valued at 45m obviously!

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

I think he'd like looks of him, not exactly the same but dominant ball playing CB bit like low cost Dunk was for him at Brighton before Dunk matured a bt to be valued at 45m obviously!

Yes. Although it is of course possible a new man would have his own targets, I’d be surprised if Hughton wouldn’t consider Hector a good option. 

24 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Can anybody provide a link to confirmation from either SWFC, NUFC or Bruce that he has resigned and gone to Newcastle?

Not saying it wont happen just seems to be a lot of bed wetting based on rumor. 

Even the Star have reported it mate - in which case it probably happened about 3 days ago! WTF:

Well now it seems like it's done and we're getting a few million, I'm actually not that arsed. Big Ron leaving hurt me, Bruce leaving hasn't. I'm annoyed about it and I hope his next poo is a hedgehog but if we get 4 million that's a decent player or 2 and a manager, or the best part of. 

I hope we go up and they go down. And I hope we get em at home in the cup and turn em over. That'll do pig. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

Don’t say that I’ve just sent my letter saying Steve Bruce you’re a c*nt 

When Big Fat Judas resigned I sent him a letter saying basically, "Fans are calling you a Judas. But you're worse than that. Judas only betrayed Jesus Christ. You Mr Atkinson have betrayed Sheffield Wednesday Football Club."  

He never replied. 

• Haha 3