BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

43 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Can anybody provide a link to confirmation from either SWFC, NUFC or Bruce that he has resigned and gone to Newcastle?

Not saying it wont happen just seems to be a lot of bed wetting based on rumor. 

Move on. He's gone.

Denial is embarrassing.

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

Do you know whose hot take I’m looking forward to here.

Fred Mciver, that’s who.

:laugh:

So, at present we have non of the following -

stadium, manager, top coaches/compensation, balanced squad, profits, surplus player sales, Hector, embargo gone, decent training ground, accounts accepted, CEO/ Katrien,  scouting network, left back, midfield cruncher, other shareholders, fees for Abdi or Hooper, Hirst / compensation, time, etc, etc.

On a positive note, we have Chansiri and Paixao / Doyen. 

Edited by fred mciver
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

stadium, manager, top coaches/compensation, balanced squad, profits, surplus player sales, Hector, embargo gone, decent training ground, accounts accepted, CEO/ Katrien,  scouting network, left back, midfield cruncher, other shareholders, fees for Abdi or Hooper, Hirst / compensation, time, etc, etc.

Who put 50p in the **** head??

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Why would we get fees for players who were out of contract?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Move on. He's gone.

Denial is embarrassing.

As i said not in denial, don't really care either way.  I support Sheffield Wednesday who will be here long after Bruce has left be that now, in 6 months or 6 years, managers will come and go, players will come and go.  Most of those crying would be the first screaming for him to be sacked if we lose the 1st 5 games of the season.  They also wouldn't be able to hand their notice in quick enough at work if a bigger company offered to double their wages overnight.  Bruce is not a Wednesdayite, it is just a job to him, people on here base it all on their emotion as fans, imagine you worked for Reading & Wednesday came along and offered you the same job for more money your car would be out the car park before the printer had finished printing your resignation letter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Well you're a glass a 1/16 empty sort of bloke. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

But we do have some miserable fekkin supporters who delight in every perceived negative they can find.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

As i said not in denial, don't really care either way.  I support Sheffield Wednesday who will be here long after Bruce has left be that now, in 6 months or 6 years, managers will come and go, players will come and go.  Most of those crying would be the first screaming for him to be sacked if we lose the 1st 5 games of the season.  They also wouldn't be able to hand their notice in quick enough at work if a bigger company offered to double their wages overnight.  Bruce is not a Wednesdayite, it is just a job to him, people on here base it all on their emotion as fans, imagine you worked for Reading & Wednesday came along and offered you the same job for more money your car would be out the car park before the printer had finished printing your resignation letter.

He's a snake.

He's gone.

Move on.

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

I would simply expect the same amount of vitriol Bruce is getting had I done something similar. 

We all know it's how football is

That doesn't mean you have to accept it without sounding off about it.

It's how football fans are.

If you can accept football managers acting like Bruce

Why can't it be accepted that we will act like football fans.

He has left the club in the lurch ,fans have bought season tickets on the back of him leading the team

We have every right to be p*ssed off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Forgot the kit.

;-)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Can you stop comparing football with real life?

It's like saying I had 16 pints and a curry and I've just dropped my arse......HM the Queen wouldn't do that you know..

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Somewhere there must be a village looking for it's missing idiot. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Do you have to work at being a sad negative person or does it come natural 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Surely the club will release a statement tonight? 

You'd hope so. Suspect we'll learn about it from NUFC first though...with a Wednesday announcement some time this next week :rolleyes:

Edited by Fuzzy logics