Loris Benito - Free Agent in Portugal

14 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Has a history of playing with Young Boys.......................best we leave alone, if Plod becomes aware then he could be unavailable for a considerable period.

A certain club in the G40 postcode area of Glasgow will sign him :ph34r:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

This  Loris Benito is no doubt one of Paixao's scouting efforts. 

Much will depend on fitness, if 100% fit would be useful but has had problems in last couple of years.

The Bidwell stuff I find confusing, If he has gone to Portugal it is a strange one he clearly has not signed pre agreement like 3 others in squad. Think I need to see picture of him in training before believe this.

1 minute ago, Quist said:

Much will depend on fitness, if 100% fit would be useful but has had problems in last couple of years.

The Bidwell stuff I find confusing, If he has gone to Portugal it is a strange one he clearly has not signed pre agreement like 3 others in squad. Think I need to see picture of him in training before believe this.

Reyt can’t see Bruce taking on anyone he doesn’t wanna take to be honest 

Just check the "journalist" who broke this story. 

Apparently been doing football journalism for 20 years and focuses on Yorkshire clubs yet none of us have ever heard of him, he's not on Google and he only joined twitter a day or so ago. Even older journos like nicko rely on twitter... 

It's just an s6 transfers type account trying to look more authentic. Some 15 year old kid will be coming up with random rumours and people are seemingly falling for it. 

40 minutes ago, Quist said:

Christ!, paixao is now getting mentioned by fans for a made up rumour now haha .

No way was we in for this guy hes just signed for Bordeaux 

9 minutes ago, kilbyj said:

Just check the "journalist" who broke this story. 

Apparently been doing football journalism for 20 years and focuses on Yorkshire clubs yet none of us have ever heard of him, he's not on Google and he only joined twitter a day or so ago. Even older journos like nicko rely on twitter... 

It's just an s6 transfers type account trying to look more authentic. Some 15 year old kid will be coming up with random rumours and people are seemingly falling for it. 

It's obvious tbh. Recently created account, generic name, vague posts etc.

https://twitter.com/BrixtonJonathon

Also, the profile picture was taken from this article - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-22/will-berlin-be-forever-changed-by-truck-attack/8140784

13 minutes ago, Woozie said:

It's obvious tbh. Recently created account, generic name, vague posts etc.

https://twitter.com/BrixtonJonathon

Also, the profile picture was taken from this article - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-22/will-berlin-be-forever-changed-by-truck-attack/8140784

Yeah, it looks like he takes a few days old news and says it to get a bit of respect. Like the one he says fit Che Adams.

He's a fraud and we aren't in for Benito.

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Oh I guess that’s that then. Looks like we are moving in on to sicknote Benito. 

Why is he a 'sicknote'?  Apart from that, he's gone to Bordeaux.  

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

sicknote Benito. 

sicknote seems a bit harsh given he was pretty much every present last season.
42 games and almost 4000 minutes.

He had a badly time cruciate injury that limited him for 2 seasons, but 74 games over the last two years.. seems well behind him.

5 minutes ago, cookeh said:

sicknote seems a bit harsh given he was pretty much every present last season.
42 games and almost 4000 minutes.

He had a badly time cruciate injury that limited him for 2 seasons, but 74 games over the last two years.. seems well behind him.

Don't be confusing him with the truth,

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Caicos Owl said:

From WiKi

"His first two seasons back in Switzerland have been almost on the sidelines with injuries including a metatarsal fracture and torn ligaments in his knee."

He'll fit right in here then

FFS

3 year deal for the lad asap