Loris Benito - Free Agent in Portugal

20 minutes ago, This Is Our City said:

I know we aren't in for this lad seen as he signed for Bordeaux yesterday, but just shows the kind of quality that's out there in the lesser known leagues for cheap fees/free. Would still take a gamble on Lazaar.

Don't think he has .... yet. Was supposed to but apparently been tempted elsewhere.

33 minutes ago, This Is Our City said:

I know we aren't in for this lad seen as he signed for Bordeaux yesterday, but just shows the kind of quality that's out there in the lesser known leagues for cheap fees/free. Would still take a gamble on Lazaar.

Has he actually signed for them as theres nothing on there website 

In fact I have signed for Yorkshire County Cricket Club to open the batting in the County Championship. I know there's nothing on the website but it's true, honest.

And I am chief tester at Dreams Beds.

This is more like the Sheffield Wednesday i have come to know and love. Signing an exotic sounding injury prone player just because he is free and in the same area as where we are flying to. I was getting worried with all this sensible signings nonsense. Bring on the chaos!!

Hmmm, targeted by Newcastle and coveted by other premier league clubs and European giants like inter Milan. 

Bruce must have done well to persuade him to come on trial to a mid table championship club, without agreeing s contract. 

Either that or he's got a phenomenal agent and those links are BS. 

Edited by striker

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

been said on fb Bidwell has signed for Swansea  , 

I'm afraid the Pope has already died and pointed out the factual inaccuracies of my post :tango:

Edited by Minton
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, striker said:

Hmmm, targeted by Newcastle and coveted by other premier league clubs and European giants like inter Milan. 

Bruce must have done well to persuade him to come on trial to a mid table championship club, without agreeing s contract. 

Either that or he's got a phenomenal agent and those links are BS. 

Been injured for long periods puts us in poll position. Well known for giving 3 year deals no quibble contracts.