New ownership, £21m more share capital

8 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Like I said..... it was a joke... and 2roland2 understands that !!

Looking forward to the bloody football starting gain !! :Sid:

Ah no worries.

I don't really read threads properly mate I'm lazy.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Exactly, billy black is an example and there are a few other posters, they post and the same group of people offer nothing apart from abusing him, now look I don’t agree with hardly anything he posts but that’s his views and fair play he wants to say them and this is a football forum so why the fizz not. 

The thing is they get away with it, and I know what’s coming, they will then start abusing me for pulling them on it , I will then call them out for being dicks then they get their mod mates to give me a warning.

i wouldn’t mind if they were doing it in jest, but they are being flaps for no tother reason than being a cheeky monkey. 

Like I said most of them doing it offer little or no football knowledge anyhow, and humour is needed on this site but they aren’t even funny. 

Meh they will always do it because like you said it’s in their nature to act that way and be a wee pipe but that’s why I feel I have to point it out for the people who can’t quite see through them :Chansiri:

you'll find in certain walks of life where hyenas will group together to threaten a lion, it doesn't alter the fact that the lion can scatter them, or the hyenas are nowhere near confident of being a match without first being in a 'pack'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

...then if we sell the grOund and lease it back to ourselves at a valuation anything like the level of Villa Park's 56.7m....

IT'S PARTY TIME.

tenor.gif?itemid=7264119

Not if some of the figures that I've seen quoted recently, 50m for a championship player, yeah right.

The hell is going on here? Lions, hyenas and geeks, oh my. Is there really a group of people who are negging and abusing others? I spend a fair bit of time reading stuff on here, I obviously don't pay enough attention to who has posted what. I see a few posters who say summat and get a few bites to what I see as wind up posts. I'm not sure I've seen an active group though. Maybe someone should post their usernames that way we can all look out for em, be aware of them attacking and that. 

I'm still none the wiser as to what's happening with our clubs finances. I'm concerned that we don't sell players to ease the burden when we should. I didn't want Jordan Rhodes for the money we paid. I don't agree with P and S as it stands as I don't think it works alongside parachute payments. 

13 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Not if some of the figures that I've seen quoted recently, 50m for a championship player, yeah right.

Yes but even we wouldn’t be stupid enough to pay £50m for a player (would we), 5 players at £10m is the way to go lol

Guest Grez Bez
On 29/06/2019 at 08:44, 2roland2 said:

Ahhhhh the old reputation system put down lol 

brilliant comeback sir, another corker, not sure how many times I have said this but I do t care if my reputation is plus 1 million or minus a million. 

There is is no irony, I’m not sure most of the people who keep saying that have a clue what irony is. 

My rating two months ago ( not that it matters, because I d personally do t give a rats arse ) wasn’t far off something like plus 1000. But then a group of people decided to group neg me, and because I didn’t care I got into a battle with one of those posters to prove the point it didn’t matter.  

A couple of days later he gave up because he did t want to go any further than -600 

i would have gone on until I was - 1 billion because apart from a few people who seem to think the ratings system on here is the entire world, it matters not one jot Quinn. 

What does matter to me is making sure the usual  knitting circle of geeks that constantly spend their days trying to just have digs at other posters whilst attempting to be witty, when actually they are about as funny as a dose of clap, indeed get noticed for what they are doing. 

There are about a dozen to twenty posters on here, I will name them the geek circle, that all come out in force to round on people who are genuinely talking about football ( it does t matter if they are right or wrong but they are giving their views on football!,,, it’s a flipping  forum about football ) but yet this geek circle, who by the way know very little, if anything about the game, and know even less about being funny jump all  over the people trying to discuss football and Sheff wed. 

And then when when they start getting grief back they run to their mod mates and cry about it not being fair. 

Now that right there is true irony 

Name them then....

I don't recognise your username from posts only from negging people en-masse which is sad as hell and kinda makes it look like you do care!

Fully grown adults caring about a little red arrow :ph34r:

Guest timrud

So you don't care about the repuatation system, but remember exactly what your score was 3 months ago and spend hours going round negging other users posts.

Makes sense.

This is a general public service announcement. If the mod team find people abusing the system as a form of bullying, we will take action.

13 minutes ago, timrud said:

So you don't care about the repuatation system, but remember exactly what your score was 3 months ago and spend hours going round negging other users posts.

Makes sense.

This is a general public service announcement. If the mod team find people abusing the system as a form of bullying, we will take action.

Was just thinking about negs, didn't Owlstalk experiment with dropping them for a while but people got frustrated they couldn't neg people and it got reinstated?.

Guest timrud
3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Was just thinking about negs, didn't Owlstalk experiment with dropping them for a while but people got frustrated they couldn't neg people and it got reinstated?.

It was reviewed and we decided to bring them back.

But if it creates bullying, we may have another think about it.

Edited by timrud