New ownership, £21m more share capital

3 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Problem is, Paxo's still about sticking is beak in - according to Bruce's journo mate.

His.  

Can you post a link to any article supporting your allegation.  Just one will do.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I think the clue is in the name:-

Sheffield Wednesday Holdings Ltd

It will be registered abroad.

The specific term “Limited” is limited to a few countries UK, Ireland and Hong Kong for example. My guess Hong Kong...he has already used a Hong Kong based company for the kit supply business Elev8 so has form in that direction. 

2 hours ago, kobayashi said:

The specific term “Limited” is limited to a few countries UK, Ireland and Hong Kong for example. My guess Hong Kong...he has already used a Hong Kong based company for the kit supply business Elev8 so has form in that direction. 

So that's what my teachers meant when they said my ability was limited :ghoulguy:

I don't know if it's been mentioned (and I can't be bothered to read back through all the thread ). Three new companies were incorporated on Friday the 21st, Sheffield2limited, Sheffield3limited and Sheffield4limited...DC listed as director and the ground as the address for all three. No sure of any significance but I'm guessing it has to be linked to the addition shares some how...

3 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Problem is, Paxo's still about sticking is beak in - according to Bruce's journo mate.

Where have you got the idea that Nixon is Bruce’s mate and where has Nixon stated that Paxo is still about (not that I’m doubting he is)?

Keep posting it, people will keeping asking for some substance.

Edited by Sonny
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JLB99 said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned (and I can't be bothered to read back through all the thread ). Three new companies were incorporated on Friday the 21st, Sheffield2limited, Sheffield3limited and Sheffield4limited...DC listed as director and the ground as the address for all three. No sure of any significance but I'm guessing it has to be linked to the addition shares some how...

Eeeee!!  Have "we" just bought Bumhole lane??:Chansiri:

14 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Hong Kong was was my guess too but nothing comes up on the Hong Kong register  - Integrated Companies Registry Information System (ICRIS):

https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/

Probably wrong thread but don’t care, heard a whisper last night there could be news of a new shirt sponsor this week 

Guest Theboylangers
2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

That would be good, hope it’s a decent company 

Av heard it will be Sheffield2limited.

:duntmatter:

Guest gizowl
11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Probably wrong thread but don’t care, heard a whisper last night there could be news of a new shirt sponsor this week 

Have you got mixed up with the porkers, they are announcing theirs today. 

14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I'd hope this was sorted months ago, before the shirts were manufactured.

• Like 1