New ownership, £21m more share capital

19 hours ago, cbirks said:

Well I'd better pipe down, then, if I don't have the same insights as I did nearly a decade ago. 

Incidentally, though, this is exactly why Mandaric didn't sell to Mammadov, as he and most of the Azerbaijan super rich are knee-deep in this stuff. 

Cbirks a little economical with the truth here. Mandaric didn't sell to Mammadov because the ruling elite in Azerbaijan, the former Central Committee, grounded him because he was playing the role of Play Boy and bringing the Oil Rich country into disrepute. A £40 million spend on SWFC proved to be the final straw and he was domiciled semi permanently in Baku. Not a penny reached us Milan picked up the tab for 'The Land of Fire' Shirts. A collectors item BTW.

Milan was willing to take £40 million off anyone. The price was right and the price was all that mattered.       

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

3 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Cbirks a little economical with the truth here. Mandaric didn't sell to Mammadov because the ruling elite in Azerbaijan, the former Central Committee, grounded him because he was playing the role of Play Boy and bringing the Oil Rich country into disrepute. A £40 million spend on SWFC proved to be the final straw and he was domiciled semi permanently in Baku. Not a penny reached us Milan picked up the tab for 'The Land of Fire' Shirts. A collectors item BTW.

Milan was willing to take £40 million off anyone. The price was right and the price was all that mattered.       

https://www.occrp.org/en/azerbaijanilaundromat/the-origin-of-the-money

Yes I'm familiar with the organising crime corruption reporting project. Far more gaps than facts and many of the gaps are about as reliable as OT transfer rumours. Mammadov the millionaire was real once upon a time but he didn't deliver on behaviour and blew it ! The man who did strike it rich there came a century earlier and that was Nobel.

40 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Do you ever post anything that isn’t a dig at other posters? 

I bet your sat in a one bedroom Flat somewhere angry at life because the only fulfilment you get is getting angry mad with other people on a forum. The funniest thing is you actually have less football knowledge that 99% of people on here and tbh to make that top 1% is some achievement 

Appreciate people get upset on here from time to time.

But... Irony.   It's a wonderful thing eh ? lol  Oh, in case you don't understand..... sort of made it clear for you :Sid:

Untitled.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Ahhhhh the old reputation system put down lol 

brilliant comeback sir, another corker, not sure how many times I have said this but I do t care if my reputation is plus 1 million or minus a million. 

There is is no irony, I’m not sure most of the people who keep saying that have a clue what irony is. 

My rating two months ago ( not that it matters, because I d personally do t give a rats arse ) wasn’t far off something like plus 1000. But then a group of people decided to group neg me, and because I didn’t care I got into a battle with one of those posters to prove the point it didn’t matter.  

A couple of days later he gave up because he did t want to go any further than -600 

i would have gone on until I was - 1 billion because apart from a few people who seem to think the ratings system on here is the entire world, it matters not one jot Quinn. 

What does matter to me is making sure the usual knitting knitting circle of geeks that constantly spend their days trying to just have digs at other posters whilst attempting to be witty, when actually they are about as funny as a dose of clap, indeed get noticed for what they are doing. 

There are about  out a dozen to twenty posters on here, I will name them the geek circle, that all come out in force to round on people who are genuinely talking about football ( it does t matter if they are right or wrong but they are giving their views on football!,,, it’s a flipping  forum about football ) but yet this geek circle, who by the way no very little if anything about the game, and no even less about being funny jump a

over the people trying to discuss football and Sheff wed. 

And then when when they start getting grief back they run to their mod mates and cry about it not being fair. 

Now that right there is true irony 

Oh... I agree !  Just adding some light humour to dissolve the bitterness !  Hence the laughs ! :Sid:  And I gave you a green arrow !!   be proud... your day is now complete !

Edited by quinnssweetshop

Guest Willow Owl
5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I mean ffs I was on about this the other day when a poster was banging on about my rep trying to belittle me and then I pointed out a few posts earlier 8 of his plus points came from a post saying someone failed their medical for a dodgy haircut. I mean ffs, it’s not exactly cutting edge comedy is it but then when talking football and he’s got 1800 or whatever positives he starts slating people for not knowing about football......

i mean awayyyyyyy your plus votes have come from your mates laughing at your poo jokes pal you ain’t a football genius your a poo online joke teller at best lol 

You are critical of other people doing it. Yet your last three or four posts are doing exactly the same. We all get annoyed at times and people do post things they might regret later. 

Guest Willow Owl
7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Yep and I have explained why I’m doing it, if these dozen to 20 posters are going to keep having pops at other posters then I will call them out for it.

it isnt one offs willow,  this geek circle are constantly at it, so for me it’s fair game, if they are goi g to constantly belittle other posters and round on them in their geek circle then it’s a free for all, they can expect a fair bit back. 

Don't always agree with you Roland, but fair point. Admire your principals

9 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Yep and I have explained why I’m doing it, if these dozen to 20 posters are going to keep having pops at other posters then I will call them out for it.

it isnt one offs willow,  this geek circle are constantly at it, so for me it’s fair game, if they are goi g to constantly belittle other posters and round on them in their geek circle then it’s a free for all, they can expect a fair bit back. 

I've seen this kind of thing on here over the years.

Its human nature in a way. In groups and out groups. . 

But I never like seeing individuals on the brunt end of a pack. Always hated it.

• Haha 1

On 25/06/2019 at 15:39, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

You and a few others claimed Milan was in with the triads

• Haha 1

On 25/06/2019 at 00:02, hawksmore said:

The term 'bed wetter' keeps popping up when anyone points out this might not all be ok.

What i'm seeing is a lot of people who cannot handle the fact that all of this is not a good sign, it is far from ideal. They're the bed wetters, hiding under the duvet with their píss stained sheets, hoping that we somehow mange to steer through this.

A holding company nobody can find the details ff, but has not had to pass any EFL tests, now owning the club. 

New share issue to the tune of over £20m 

Deathly silence from the club on the matter

Accounts being held back until the last minute

I don't think anyone can actually believe they want SWFC to be ran like this, it's not good, but our only hope is that somehow Chansiri actually manages to pull it off, because if he doesn't there's going to be a lot of smelly sheets that need cleaning when all the fragile folk on here lose their head about it. 

Pulling these strokes is only needed because of the hole he dug us in. People saying it shows how much he wants the club to succeed are living on another planet, if he was an elected MD with a full board he would have been booted a long time ago. This all screams of damage limitation and i'm not seeing anything that tells me he's learned his lessons yet. 

any person or persons buying the club should dc fail to gain promotion and decide to sell up would either a) require dc to pull all parts of the club together before the sale was completed, or b) be paying a price that takes that into account.

it's not like buying a £500 second hand car and finding there's no jack and spare wheel in the boot.

• Like 1