New ownership, £21m more share capital

12 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Can’t wait till Chansiri can’t be arsed anymore and wants to sell up.

The Clubs all over the ship financially. 

All aboard a fan owned club - The Wednesday FC.

Chansiri is a poor mans Del Boy.

Fan owned wednesday..................................behave.

What a ridiculous last line that is.

Edited by DELUDED OWL

The term 'bed wetter' keeps popping up when anyone points out this might not all be ok.

What i'm seeing is a lot of people who cannot handle the fact that all of this is not a good sign, it is far from ideal. They're the bed wetters, hiding under the duvet with their píss stained sheets, hoping that we somehow mange to steer through this.

A holding company nobody can find the details ff, but has not had to pass any EFL tests, now owning the club. 

New share issue to the tune of over £20m 

Deathly silence from the club on the matter

Accounts being held back until the last minute

I don't think anyone can actually believe they want SWFC to be ran like this, it's not good, but our only hope is that somehow Chansiri actually manages to pull it off, because if he doesn't there's going to be a lot of smelly sheets that need cleaning when all the fragile folk on here lose their head about it. 

Pulling these strokes is only needed because of the hole he dug us in. People saying it shows how much he wants the club to succeed are living on another planet, if he was an elected MD with a full board he would have been booted a long time ago. This all screams of damage limitation and i'm not seeing anything that tells me he's learned his lessons yet. 

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

The term 'bed wetter' keeps popping up when anyone points out this might not all be ok.

What i'm seeing is a lot of people who cannot handle the fact that all of this is not a good sign, it is far from ideal. They're the bed wetters, hiding under the duvet with their píss stained sheets, hoping that we somehow mange to steer through this.

A holding company nobody can find the details ff, but has not had to pass any EFL tests, now owning the club. 

I don't think anyone can actually believe they want SWFC to be ran like this, it's not good, but our only hope is that somehow Chansiri actually manages to pull it off, because if he doesn't there's going to be a lot of smelly sheets that need cleaning when all the fragile folk on here lose their head about it. 

Pulling these strokes is only needed because of the hole he dug us in. People saying it shows how much he wants the club to succeed are living on another planet, if he was an elected MD with a full board he would have been booted a long time ago. This all screams of damage limitation and i'm not seeing anything that tells me he's learned his lessons yet. 

So what do we do? sell the silverware?  ensure the team stagnates for the next 3 years? 

What would you do? easy to throw criticism but its a lot harder to come up with a viable alternative 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ... said:

So what do we do? sell the silverware?  ensure the team stagnates for the next 3 years? 

What would you do? easy to throw criticism but its a lot harder to come up with a viable alternative 

Ask the owner to start running the club properly. He's been here long enough now.

However, what a lot of people are missing/choosing to ignore is that the move that has been made is very often the last move before a sale when it comes to business. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

I hereby declare the term bed wetters to be extinct. You'll now be known as wobbleheads.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hawksmore said:

If Chansiri were pulling these kinds of maneuvers due to an apparent lack of funds, I'd be very concerned.

As it appears to be a way of buying himself some wriggle room in order to continue investing in the club despite the P&S regulations, I'm less worried.

It's not ideal, but he painted himself into a corner and this may just present the best way out of it.

As for the 'bed wetters' term, it's up there with 'clappers', 'Weeds' and '...brigade' as one of the most infantile clichés used on this forum.

Guest mkowl
6 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Fair and reasonable points. Sums up why I dislike the modern world because there is no debate anymore, everybody jumps to their black or white position and anyone who disagrees with you is either a bed wetter or an ostrich

I think the overriding problem is that SWFC has been so poorly managed off the pitch financially for well over 25 years that many really don't want to believe it could happen again. Others just think - like me - FFS are we at a here we go again stage

I am professionally intrigued with everything going on in the background. Still not sure what it all means tbh as there are several missing pieces of the jigsaw. 

7 hours ago, Standidno said:

Can’t wait for you to stop posting complete and utter “look at me” crap!

9 hours ago, Standidno said:

Apart from he's not poor and Del Boy was WTF:

• Haha 2

Guest mkowl
6 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

It isn’t immaterial but you are correct it cannot be properly judged positively or negatively until we know why.

Certainly material in an auditing context

What it all means - don't know