New ownership, £21m more share capital

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Why should I?  And why should I just stand by and watch other people getting dogs abuse for just forming an opinion?

sorry but that doesn’t sit right with me, 

I'm not saying you shouldn't form an opinion.. just don't expect everyone on a public forum to agree with it.

The ignore feature is useful if you find yourself becoming so upset with certain posters that it stops you from enjoying posting your opinions.. that's all..

I do t expect anyone to agree with my opinion, I just don’t expect a poster to post something g and then the same people just jump in on them every time and write bellend or bedwetter or your a tool or whatever unimaginative crap they post.

If if you want to ignore it and carry on that’s your choice, but I will always call those people out , it was the way I was raised 

Noticed how you haven't accumulated any negs during these latest posts, but be aware, BE FULLY AWARE, they are watching and waiting.

:Sid:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Noticed how you haven't accumulated any negs during these latest posts, but be aware, BE FULLY AWARE, they are watching and waiting.

:Sid:

To be fair, Roland hasn't negged anyone in this convo either yet :Sid:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I did lol the mod and Costello, but not as many as usual 

See, you can tell how much attention I actually pay to posts. It's like that argument/heated discussion a while back about the finances and sh*t and we were arguing about the state of Bolton, I only found out a day later that half the posts in the thread had been removed :ph34r::Sid:

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

See here is the thing, heated debates, that’s football  difference of opinions and people sticking to principles I have no problems with, there are posters on here I have argued several times but no matter if I agree or not I would still Talk to them 

the only time I abuse anyone call them anything is if they are doing it to me or someone else. No that anyone will but you will see that from all my history. Meh. It won’t change the people doing it will keep doing it because it is who they are 

anyhow u TIL Tim come back and bans me I’m back to talking football garymegson

To be fair you negged me so much that day, you almost topped my record for negs, which was ironically, when I said cricket was sh*te :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

But that’s what negs are for imo, if your having a conversation, heated discussion and you don’t agree that’s what the system is. You haven’t and won’t have notice this but I have also given you quite a few upvotes over the last few months or longer. 

Apart from the serial neggers who i intentionally aimed for When they come out in mass to attack people my theory is very simple. 

If I like what you say it’s a plus, if I dont it’s a negative.

for me if I make minus 1000000000000 it won’t change my views, if I get plus 1000000000000000 it won’t change my views 

the chances of me getting to positive anything are way gone now I have called out the clique and mods though lol 

chances are come tonight I will be black balled for pointing out the abuse 

Oh I have noticed, incase you missed it, it;s not like I hold a grudge or was bothered by it, I mean, look at us conversing like almost adults here :Sid:

I use negs or plusses mainly when I either haven't got the time, can't be arsed, or don't have anything to add to conversations. When the negs were removed I was forced to engage the trolls and stuff, and that never ends well. :ph34r:

To be honest I haven't really noticed any bullying, I mean do you count alot of people disagreeing with someone bullying? Coz then I guess I'm a bully by default, because I share other peoples views. Then again, we've established I barely pay attention. The nearest I;ve got to cliques or anything was someone trying to pull the "do you know how long I;ve been here" crap a few years back

• Like 1

The English cricket circle is notorious for it, 

oopppsss sorry I mean it now back on subject lol 

Graham swan in particular very cutting I thought.

He said "he is definitely distracted, by his own comments"

Bairstow went on to get a century.

Then they were on saying it was all cos of Jason Roy and gave Bairstow no credit at all. Basically calling him an agricultural slugger.

10 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Talking of bullying, is anyone listening to TMS 

All the old England lads having a sly dig at Bairstow. 

Does that count as bullying? If so then the whole of Owlstalk is guilty of bullying pretty much for the crap Carlos and Jos got.

• Thanks 1

Just now, marcx666 said:

Does that count as bullying? If so then the whole of Owlstalk is guilty of bullying pretty much for the crap Carlos and Jos got.

Well yeh but who gives a throw about our opinions.

Chansiri clearly doesn't pay them much heed or Jos and Carlos would have gone months earlier