Have we sold our ground

13 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I had an awful time at school..they thought I was playing them up.

But I had good teachers and got through it.

I didn't think the previous post to this was serious, buddy. Hence the haha, ffs. Fair play to you for coming through it though. My only real problem at school was not giving a damn; well, that and being a bit of a rebel rouser too lol . Strange thing was though, I got decent grades in all my exams.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

So what's made the hole at the edge of the milky way, Costello ?? Latest theory I saw was a dark matter bullet, FFS

It's actually the detachment of the Mt.  falcon mooner from vlysen causing a temporary loss in exercisicle rotation resulting in extreme pressure increases around the vertices of many oppecees. Look from the window around 5:30 AM in the morning and you will spot the currents of the oppecees. Einstein was right. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

So what's made the hole at the edge of the milky way, Costello ?? Latest theory I saw was a dark matter bullet, FFS

A hungry mouse 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, flo said:

It's actually the detachment of the Mt.  falcon mooner from vlysen causing a temporary loss in exercisicle rotation resulting in extreme pressure increases around the vertices of many oppecees. Look from the window around 5:30 AM in the morning and you will spot the currents of the oppecees. Einstein was right. 

FFS flo, lol it's ten past midnight and I just doobied up a couple of times. After reading that post my eyes are spiralling and the top of my head is floating round the ceiling. That Einstein bloke has a lot to answer for, FFS.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I didn't think the previous post to this was serious, buddy. Hence the haha, ffs. Fair play to you for coming through it though. My only real problem at school was not giving a damn; well, that and being a bit of a rebel rouser too lol . Strange thing was though, I got decent grades in all my exams.

The great thing about education is that it starts when you get out of the school gates.. but I appreciate my particular school.

• Like 1

It amuses me how easily we fall about a simple difference of opinion about selling the stadium

I'm not comfortable with it, and given our track record in all things organisational and financial in recent years..I don't see why anyone else is.

Its not me slagging Delphjon off...I believe he has Wednesdays best interests at heart, he was always has done...but there have been shortcomings...

It does not make me less of a Wednesday fan, it does not make me some sort of idiot that wants the club to fail, simply so I can end up correct.

fans slag players off....doesn't mean they want him to round f.ookin' Westwood and plant one in...does it?

You only have to look at my bloody bank account to know I'm hardly a wizard in finance...So maybe thats why I worry.

When we had a board of directors, there was a handbrake on decisions made, if some thought it rash....(That handbrake broke on a B road in france , admittedly)...but there is no backstop anymore is there..

"Yes Boss...No Boss...Whatever you say Boss"

I don't think its healthy

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

It amuses me how easily we fall about a simple difference of opinion about selling the stadium

I'm not comfortable with it, and given our track record in all things organisational and financial in recent years..I don't see why anyone else is.

Its not me slagging Delphjon off...I believe he has Wednesdays best interests at heart, he was always has done...but there have been shortcomings...

It does not make me less of a Wednesday fan, it does not make me some sort of idiot that wants the club to fail, simply so I can end up correct.

fans slag players off....doesn't mean they want him to round f.ookin' Westwood and plant one in...does it?

You only have to look at my bloody bank account to know I'm hardly a wizard in finance...So maybe thats why I worry.

When we had a board of directors, there was a handbrake on decisions made, if some thought it rash....(That handbrake broke on a B road in france , admittedly)...but there is no backstop anymore is there..

"Yes Boss...No Boss...Whatever you say Boss"

I don't think its healthy

that reads like the labour party's position on brexit 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Not my decision to make mate....I'm not setting an agenda...I'm voicing an opinion............

for what it's worth I think I feel the same as you in that i dont really agree with it but what can we do  and idf DC wants to compete he has to do what he has to do 

kin ell i'm standing fer labour too

Just now, steelowl said:

for what it's worth I think I feel the same as you in that i dont really agree with it but what can we do  and idf DC wants to compete he has to do what he has to do 

kin ell i'm standing fer labour too

I agree mate..we are powerless, which surprises me because of the leeway we were given when we signed Rhodes.... lol

• Haha 5

On 20/05/2019 at 00:04, cognacbarnowl said:

Never realised we had a legend of a celebrity on O/T ........

Can I have your Autograph Coggy ?

Or can I call you by your stage name? 

:Sid:491411326_MV5BMjA5OTQ2OTk2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzk0MzM2._V1_UY317_CR530214317_AL_.jpg.eeb2efdc53957f498777b9a9921ff297.jpg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

So without reading it all, what's the consensus? do we think he's sold it? 

Cracking move if true, should allow some spending this summer.

Err......Yes

No

Perhaps

Maybe

Probably..........

But I doubt any sale will trigger a lot of extra spending.

I think the sale of the ground is primarily to reduce our three year losses to a level acceptable to the EFL.

If this is the case we will be able to spend a few bob, but don't expect us to be splurging muti £millions on fees or wages.:wacko: