Have we sold our ground

12 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

So without reading it all, what's the consensus? do we think he's sold it? 

Cracking move if true, should allow some spending this summer.

If I was a betting man I would say he has sold the ground in a similar way to what Derby have.
Would make sense with Bruce coming to be manager as doubt he would have come if they were big restrictions on player recruitment.

I disagree its a cracking move though. If we don't go up next season or at very latest season after could be a very big millstone around the clubs neck not owning the ground.

Oh god, can we not revive this topic lest it descend into the cesspit it was over the weekend :Sid:

*This post sponsored by the "Please for the love of everything holy and unholy get Costello his bloody Science section because he is doing my head in FFS!* party. All donations go to buying Neil a new bath in trade for the Science section.

4 minutes ago, addedtime said:

So......have sold it yet then?

Yes/No/Maybe, to DC/Hamas/Putin/Mycroft, for/40 million/80 million/50p and a bag of peanuts. *delete as applicable

*This post sponsored by the "Please for the love of everything holy and unholy get Costello his bloody Science section because he is doing my head in FFS!* party. All donations go to buying Neil a new bath in trade for the Science section.

5 hours ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Duane Cognac

:tango:

5 hours ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Duane Cognac

:tango:

Titter away boys ; titter away. 

41 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Colt Cognac... the first leading man to get fired from a film for getting the prop bogged down as the tide was turning.

When and if I finally surprise you with my real life persona you will all be gobsmacked. I have left hardly subtle clues to my identity throughout my postings and anyone who can think logically can work out who I am. 

Good lick lads lol 

3 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

When and if I finally surprise you with my real life persona you will all be gobsmacked. I have left hardly subtle clues to my identity throughout my postings and anyone who can think logically can work out who I am. 

Good lick lads lol 

You're f*cking Sheard..lol:tango:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Good lick lads lol 

Are you Lobby Ludd?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Good lick lads lol 

frankie-howerd.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Wtf has happened to this fred, in the past 50 pages? 

post-445-0-31345000-1372531565_thumb.pngpost-445-0-17714700-1422214772.png

Just putting it where it doesn't belong .cam oldc hap. Stuffing it into one of @costello's chutney jars and sending it to the science section. But you can join in the game if you want to,FFS

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Certainlyfits the description Costello,,,,,,,,,, but no feckin cigar mwahahahahahahaha  :duntmatter:

Wednesdayite...west coast of Ireland..tax exile....

No it's cognac.... I'm going for father Ted's housekeeper... you are aren't you...

Go on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Wednesdayite...west coast of Ireland..tax exile....

No it's cognac.... I'm going for father Ted's housekeeper... you are aren't you...

Go on.

The name's the same as you suggest buddy. But I ain't in tv lol