Just now, S36 OWL said:

Has the talent, but he is completely inconsistent.  

exactly that, one game I find my self saying he looks decent so deserves to start the following game, then he doesn't turn up. Some games he looks like he cant be arsed.

a few mill and I'd drive him there myself.

Just now, Cockers said:

I agree. Made my mind up on him today. One of the three strikers I would look to sell. Winnall and Atdhe Nuhiu being the other two. Atdhe to stay if Rhodes leaves.

Not sure what Rhodes has done since arriving other than warm the bench. Done the same at Norwich. For me he should be 1 of the first out

AN has been much better value

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Can you really make your mind up on one game though? To be fair the defence was an absolute shambles today yet we're all desperate to sign Hector!

Its not one game with Joao though is it?

Flatters to deceive far too often....He has the talent, but we have been saying this for long enough....How much longer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

None of the front players on display today, ought to be first choices next season

That is easy to say but all three are under contract and on decent money. 

Not easy to get rid of and a big wage bill to carry as backup players 

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Can you really make your mind up on one game though? To be fair the defence was an absolute shambles today yet we're all desperate to sign Hector!

More than one game. Been 4 seasons. I’ve thought that maybe it’ll click for him  and he’ll fulfil his obvious potential. But I think today showed it’s not going to click for him at Wednesday. If it does elsewhere, fair enough - but we can’t persist with him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not one game with Joao though is it?

Flatters to deceive far too often....He has the talent, but we have been saying this for long enough....How much longer?

At least 2 posters in this thread say they've made their mind up on him based on today's performance...

10 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Him and FF

Both stroll about like they don’t care as long as they get paid

It will interesting to see how Bruce deals with it because he ain’t gonna put up with what this pair produced today.

Complete b 0 lloks reg ff