Is it only me that thinks he looks decent coming off the bench but then never takes his opportunity when he starts 

very bizarre 

but again if the reported 8 million interest from Huddersfield is remotely true I’d me all over that 

2 minutes ago, woodys said:

Complete b 0 lloks reg ff 

If you think FF put a shift in today then I am happy for you. I don’t.

As for his penalty and free kicks, is he a professional footballer or a kid in the park 

Edited by oldishowl

Need a Watford or Burnley to bid £5m for him for his potential to get 10+ goals in premiership, could be perfect for that league and we could then invest £5m in Hector, new left back and right winger.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

At least 2 posters in this thread say they've made their mind up on him based on today's performance...

Not on today's performance - over the last four years' worth of contribution. He's contracted to 2021. That means we can sell. If the rumours of an £8 million price tag are true, it would be crazy not to sell.

Just now, oldishowl said:

If you think FF put a shift in today then I am happy for you. I don’t.

As for his penalty and free kicks, is he a professional footballer or a kid in the park 

Was a poor game for most he was no worse than others and simply doesn’t stroll around generally like he doesn’t care you’re talking absolute sh I te 

Just now, woodys said:

Was a poor game for most he was no worse than others and simply doesn’t stroll around generally like he doesn’t care you’re talking absolute sh I te 

We obviously disagree 

22 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Made my mind up on him today. 

If any bids come in, we should consider them. All the talent but seriously lacks application. 

We can’t have passengers next season and we can’t have players just turning it on when they feel like it.

Totally agree mate!

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

At least 2 posters in this thread say they've made their mind up on him based on today's performance...

Its cumulative isn't it?

Its saying today was the straw that broke the camels back...not saying this ONE performance has been the sole basis of their decision.

I honestly see where they are coming from...

Has been trading on the "Has got some potential" and "Promising youngster" tags for far too long. Hes not an up and comer any more, hes a full time pro footballer. Paid to deliver, yet mostly doesnt. One game he can be unplayable and superb, the next like he cant be arsed and disintrested. Theres ability there, but no consitency. I thought that we should have got rid last year and i cant find any reason to change that view this year. 

What’s our biggest fear? That he signs for another championship club , starts looking interested and regularly bangs in the goals...including a brace against us , Home and away. That ain’t going to happen though so let’s cash in . ( He might enjoy living in Cardiff)

He's so inconsistent and has been for a while, today his performance made my pi$$ boil. Like others have said, one game he can look excellent the next you wouldn't even think he was on the pitch. However for me personally he has far too many below average games, I would certainly snap anyones hand off who offers to take him. We can't keep relying on players who turn up when they can be bothered, same goes with Forestieri.

20 minutes ago, woodys said:

He has strolled around like he didn't give a throw most of this season, not just today.