Guest Kagoshimaowl

I would sell Rhodes, Winnall, Forestieri and Nuhiu before Joao. If he gets a consistent run in the side he will be top notch.

22 hours ago, alanharper said:

Can you really make your mind up on one game though? To be fair the defence was an absolute shambles today yet we're all desperate to sign Hector!

Have to say I agree. I was truly shocked by how poor we were defensively. Since Bruce has come in we have looked a little limited attacking wise but solid defensively. Yesterday though the amount of space we allowed them out wide to measure and deliver crosses into our box was criminal. If we continue to defend like that we will need to score 3 or 4 goals to win a game.

22 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Not sure what Rhodes has done since arriving other than warm the bench. Done the same at Norwich. For me he should be 1 of the first out

AN has been much better value

Rhodes lost me when he wouldn't take a pen in the playoff final, chickensh*t fighting spirit that was

All the forwards were cr8p yesterday, Fletch barely won a header all game, FF was Mr Mardy Pants and Joao had his comedy legs on again.

However, if in theory the 3 strikers mentioned were to play every minute of every game, I would imagine Joao would score the most goals.

Fletcher is the strongest, but likely to get injured half a dozen times a game, FF will score a worldy, then beat up an Ice-Cream man or summat the next game, Joao will be consistently inconsistent.

That is why the 3 players play for us, and why their value is far lower, than the amount you would have to pay to replace them (if that makes sense).

23 hours ago, alanharper said:

Can you really make your mind up on one game though? To be fair the defence was an absolute shambles today yet we're all desperate to sign Hector!

One game? He plays like that in more games than he plays well. Serious attitude issues. 

On 05/05/2019 at 15:41, SallyCinnamon said:

Made my mind up on him today. 

If any bids come in, we should consider them. All the talent but seriously lacks application. 

We can’t have passengers next season and we can’t have players just turning it on when they feel like it.

£4m, aledgedly, + wages, we will never get back.

Thanks 'King' clown.