Not a disaster

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

In the context of the play off race it’s not a fantastic point, but it’s not a shocking one. 

You're geting ahead of yourself mate

A point away at Stoke is a good point

Forget the play offs, if we get there great, if we don't, we were never expectated to

Forget me, I've had 5 tinnies watching the blue and white wizzards

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Just now, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

You're geting ahead of yourself mate

A point away at Stoke is a good point

Forget the play offs, if we get there great, if we don't, we were never expectated to

Forget me, I've had 5 tinnies watching the blue and white wizzards

I agree mate. But don’t care who you are you always have that glimmer of hope when you’re three points off. 

• Like 1

Just now, full fathom five said:

The beard remains, added bonus of FF and Hooper back and Westwood in fine form. Only negative is the pre match injury to Aarons.

Oh and the pigs lostlol

Wow

Been watching super Wednesaday on that ifollow thingy

Forgot about dem blavdes

Have they really lost?

Fuucking get in

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I agree mate. But don’t care who you are you always have that glimmer of hope when you’re three points off. 

But that way we put pressure on ourselves

Lets take it game by game, point by point and see what happens

I've not given up on play offs, I'm just enjoying the ride on the Steve Bruce train, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't, we've still got Steve Bruce

And a point away against a team that have spent the last who knows how many years in the prem, with the players they've got

I'll accept that

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Home games against Forest, Bristol and Villa. All six pointers, we have the home advantage. Norwich and Leeds will be very very tough.

We won’t do it but the dream is still alive. Very poor performance today, but we got a result

In my world we could still do it.. 

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

But that way we put pressure on ourselves

Lets take it game by game, point by point and see what happens

I've not given up on play offs, I'm just enjoying the ride on the Steve Bruce train, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't, we've still got Steve Bruce

And a point away against a team that have spent the last who knows how many years in the prem, with the players they've got

I'll accept that

That would be my logic too mate. I’m just worried about what will happen to us next season. Are the EFL going to punish us? We have that stupid FFP cloud hanging over us and none of us know what the implications will be. 

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

That would be my logic too mate. I’m just worried about what will happen to us next season. Are the EFL going to punish us? We have that stupid FFP cloud hanging over us and none of us know what the implications will be. 

Luhukay cost us more points than FFP ever will Sal.......It wouldn't be great...but we are where we are...

Edited by asteener1867

1 minute ago, swfcjack27 said:

Play Offs are gone pretty much would be an unbelievable run in to get there, let’s enjoy the last 7 and focus on being strong next season 

I agree mate...Don't look at any of Costello 77's posts though....he'll string you along with a load of flowery nonsense......