Not a disaster

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Still 3 points off. Some worrying results though. Derby battering Rotherham, Bristol winning with 2 games in hand, Villa look nailed for a spot.

I’ve maintained we are not quite good enough to make it, but a point away at Stoke in isolation is a good result. 

Home games against Forest, Bristol and Villa. All six pointers, we have the home advantage. Norwich and Leeds will be very very tough.

We won’t do it but the dream is still alive. Very poor performance today, but we got a result. 

Not a disaster at all. 

We have come a long way in a short time under Bruce. 

Another clean sheet against a team that was in the Prem last season . A good point id say .

1 defeat in 17 games and there’s still no confidence amongst some. We won’t get anything at Leeds, we’ll get smashed at Norwich, blah, blah, blah.

This squad of players have finished in the Top 6 in 2 of the last 3 seasons and our current manager has been in 2 of the last 3 play-off finals. If that doesn’t give you confidence and hope, what will? :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

I think we will need 74 points though to get there.

6 wins from that list of fixtures will be a huge ask.

If we finish with around 65 points, I think that’ll be amazing considering where we were.

We just need to start next season with a set of results like the last 17, then we’ll be talking!!

17 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Still 3 points off. Some worrying results though. Derby battering Rotherham, Bristol winning with 2 games in hand, Villa look nailed for a spot.

I’ve maintained we are not quite good enough to make it, but a point away at Stoke in isolation is a good result. 

Home games against Forest, Bristol and Villa. All six pointers, we have the home advantage. Norwich and Leeds will be very very tough.

We won’t do it but the dream is still alive. Very poor performance today, but we got a result. 

Yesterday’s results mean nothing IMO, as we all know anyone can beat anyone in this league 

Sure Derby thumped Rotherham but knowing this league they’ll probably lose the next game. They were shiiite when we played them earlier this month 

It’ll be a complete lottery whoever gets 5th and 6th 

Edited by FreshOwl

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Yesterday’s results mean nothing IMO, as we all know anyone can beat anyone in this league 

Sure Derby thumped Rotherham but knowing this league they’ll probably lose the next game. They were shiiite when we played them earlier this month 

It’ll be a complete lottery whoever gets 5th and 6th 

Derby have Mount and Lawrence back from injury. Two huge players for them. Think people have wrote them off to early, nailed for a play off spot in my eyes. 

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Derby have Mount and Lawrence back from injury. Two huge players for them. Think people have wrote them off to early, nailed for a play off spot in my eyes. 

This league has shown me enough times it can be unpredictable. They’ll probably go and lose away at Brentford next weekend.

I’m waiting to see where we are with 2-3 games left, absolutely anything can happen before then 

20 hours ago, 1963owl said:

its amazing that weve got an outside chance when our season didnt start till christmas

Absolutely.Even though it's still a tall order to finish in the top 6 tbh.All credit to Steve Bruce for turning the season around. :tango:lol