Brucie Talks...

11 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Watched the interview. Have to say, every time it's on the money, to the point and very honest.

Long may it continue. 

That's one thing with Bruce, even when he's been managing the opposition he's been dead straight.

Remember Fernandos red at Hull and Bruce was straight out saying the ref had got it wrong. None of this "I didn't see the incident" business. 

• Like 1

Bruce Bonus

If you asked most sensible people a few months ago they’d have said we wouldn’t have a chance. We’ve got to be happy full stop going into the international break.

The only down wide is Fletch has tweaked his groin; hopefully it's nothing serious and (of course) Hutchinson has a constant problem. 

• Like 1

I know it’s cynical but I loved it on 43 minutes, under real pressure, Bruce told Aarons to lie down to stop the game before Blackburn could take a dangerous throw-in.

I don’t think we will be seeing much naivety under Bruce.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Thought with Hutch going off we would fold. Well done the lads.

Hes certainly played a massive part in our return to form and no coincidence that we concede 2 goals after he went off yesterday.

I love listening to Bruce. It's like a breath of fresh air after listening to Carlos' confusing analogies and Jos' mumblings about... well who knows? Villa fans said he always said the same thing in pre-match interviews and his post-match interviews bore no resemblance to the actual game but I haven't found that at all. He sums each game up pretty well. Did love his comment about the lifeboat though. 

1 hour ago, Owl 44 said:

I love listening to Bruce. It's like a breath of fresh air after listening to Carlos' confusing analogies and Jos' mumblings about... well who knows? Villa fans said he always said the same thing in pre-match interviews and his post-match interviews bore no resemblance to the actual game but I haven't found that at all. He sums each game up pretty well. Did love his comment about the lifeboat though. 

Needs to stop those squeaks and lifeboats though, before he’s tempted  to crumple a £20 note.

Careful Brucie.

As a brum fan i ll always be a fan of bruce even though he managed villa. Think hes a very honest and more importantly a very good manager. He gets stick for not playing barca style footy. But he wins games and is actually under rated in the transfer market.

I said when you announced him hed do well n he has. I think your in with a great shout for play offs. 

Chuft for him after the crap he got from 'them' lot down the road. 

• Thanks 4