Bruceheart

For me the Ipswich game really showed real fight and steel – under many previous managers we would have crumbled after missing all those chances. Instead, under Bruce we fought on and got the winner. It seems like Steve Bruce has already begun instilling a stronger mentality in the squad, hopefully a winning mentality.

I really feel like we are ready for the battle of the championship – all thanks to Bruceheart!

#believeinsteve

bruceheart cwl.jpg

• Haha 5

We won against Ipswich away from home. Good result but not exactly world beating. A good start I'll grant you and we haven't had many last minute winners in the last couple of years but in CC's early period we had plenty.

Still more to do but a satisfactory start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hirstyno9 said:

For me the Ipswich game really showed real fight and steel – under many previous managers we would have crumbled after missing all those chances. Instead, under Bruce we fought on and got the winner. It seems like Steve Bruce has already begun instilling a stronger mentality in the squad, hopefully a winning mentality.

I really feel like we are ready for the battle of the championship – all thanks to Bruceheart!

#believeinsteve

bruceheart cwl.jpg

Far to much time on your hands fella

We are in the honeymoon period which every new manager gets with the fans. I for one won't get carried away. It's not that long ago that Villa fans were calling for his head after we beat them. A narrow away win over the divisions bottom club is hardly earth shattering.

Hopefully this is the start of a new successful era. I like him but results are what he will be judged by. Let's see where we are a month from now.

4 minutes ago, grandpaowl said:

We are in the honeymoon period which every new manager gets with the fans. I for one won't get carried away. It's not that long ago that Villa fans were calling for his head after we beat them. A narrow away win over the divisions bottom club is hardly earth shattering.

Hopefully this is the start of a new successful era. I like him but results are what he will be judged by. Let's see where we are a month from now.

Dnpq.gif

3 hours ago, grandpaowl said:

Jos was disliked by many as soon as his name was announced. WTFIH was heard most often. 

9 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

#believeinsteve

bruceheart cwl.jpg

I've read some cobblers on here, but this takes the biscuit;

lol

7 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

When's first "Bruce out" thread going to be created -1st or 2nd defeat?

lol

Jowl will start one on Saturday teatime, win, lose or draw.

Edited by Sham67

10 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

#believeinsteve

bruceheart cwl.jpg

Is it just me or has the Braveheart treatment turned our Steve into Gordon Strachan?