Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

13 minutes ago, richowl said:

Jansson & Pinnock at the back.

A potentially brilliant partnership.

You could say it's the 'Pinnockle' of defensive partnerships at this level...:Sid:

I'll get my coat. :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SupremeOwl said:

You could say it's the 'Pinnockle' of defensive partnerships at this level...:Sid:

I'll get my coat. :duntmatter:

Yep get it.

:Sid:

If his name was Jackle and not Jansson you may have been onto a winner.

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Leeds not messing about. Scooped nearly £6M for the transfer kitty and sold a player at the right time when he didn't fit in attitude wise. 

Not sure their fans are too best pleased!

38 minutes ago, vulva said:

I think Leeds will win the league this season. 

Based on what? Looks like other key players are nearing an exit before the season starts. Seems like there's some turmoil in their camp? Every year they get bigged up by the media and bookies, their fans get carried away and they look foolish when they end up bottling it at the business end of the season. I think even despite bringing in Helder Costa, they are looking weaker than last season? Especially if the likes of Phillips and Roofe follow Jansson out of the door.

9 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

Not sure their fans are too best pleased!

I just mean that they don't seem to mess about risking FFP. They seem to be able to negotiate player sales. Bristol seem the same. Not saying we should he selling all our best players It just highlights we lack, in my opinion, the expertise to negotiate good deals for outgoings. As has proven with the fact we are one of the only clubs at this level that had failed to generate any money selling players in the last say 5 seasons. And amazingly we are in trouble with FFP. Kind of obvious it was going to happen really! And again still makes me laugh that fans think we can continue to operate like we do. Aah well... 

Hooper to Reading ? Wouldn’t be happy as a Reading fan throwing money at a player with that fitness record if am honest 

Fantastic when fit, but rarely is 

16 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

I reckon Brentford will finish above Leeds this season :ph34r:

Every season people say this and it never happens. 

Maupay will be sold to finance all this spending they are doing.

A player at the peak of his career being sold. This is why they never get anywhere.

Not particularly what you said they dont say every season, but you know what I mean.

:Sid:

Edited by pazowl55