Hooper

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Whilst I have no scientific proof at all I'm sure our lads would be injured a lot less with a pair of proper boots in non-garish colour.

81hNnaGv2iL._UX500_.jpg

In fact, I'd make them compulsory.  

I don't know about that, I was wearing a pair of these beauties when I broke my right tib & fib.

Mind you being a slow fat fekker with a Sunday morning hangover might have contributed somewhat.

4 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I don't know about that, I was wearing a pair of these beauties when I broke my right tib & fib.

Mind you being a slow fat fekker with a Sunday morning hangover might have contributed somewhat.

You should have put them on the right feet! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

No,  I've often thought the great man could have had an extended career if he'd only purchased a pair of Pantofola, the unquestionable sultans of the boot making art.

pantof-lazzarini-tongue-11.jpg

Would have had less injuries in the old faithfull 'Timpson Toebenders' in my opinion

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Great news - much needed quality!

Aye that flooring...looks second to none. Wonder whose bathroom it really is? And what is the significance of these orange boots? Is he about to hang them up? Does he indeed want to sell ‘em? Most of us don’t remember what he looks like any

more...are his boots “made for walkin’” to a different club? Damn it Gary! What are you trying to tell us?

10 minutes ago, tomo2001 said:

Would have had less injuries in the old faithfull 'Timpson Toebenders' in my opinion

s-l1600.jpg

Bloody hell! I never thought I’d see a pair of Timpson Continentals again. Mine were blue striped I think...Dave Rotherham (Yoonitedite) up our street had red striped. Must have been still at primary school then!!

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

We gonna have too many strikers again all of a sudden. 

Hooper is probably the best of the bunch tho. 

Sorry... this thread is the All Our Yesterday’s Boot Therapy Group. Don’t go bringing reality into it...there’s none of that down at the retirement home. Reality that is.:duntmatter:

20 minutes ago, evaD said:

Who else owned a pair of these boots? I always wanted some but ended up with the blue version Carbone used to wear. Great boots though

Image result for pantofola d'oro di canio

I bought some mate.

Pontefolo doro or something like that.

Then I moved onto Adidas predators so I could bend it like Beckham. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, evaD said:

Who else owned a pair of these boots? I always wanted some but ended up with the blue version Carbone used to wear. Great boots though

Image result for pantofola d'oro di canio

I had a pair of them. Scored poo loads in them when I used to play Sunday League.

I also had a pair of yellow and purple Lotto boots too.

And a pair of blue pumas.

All Di Canio and Carbone's fault.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kevan said:

I had a pair of Puma Pele Rio's - similar to the Puma King but a few years before and the Puma stripe was bright yellow.  They were the most comfortable boots I ever had.  

This ^^^^^

Loved them boots 

3 hours ago, Beholder said:

We gonna have too many strikers again all of a sudden. 

Hooper is probably the best of the bunch tho. 

i'm not sure hooper will fit into what i'm seeing, bruce looks like he fancies fletcher as a target man (and it looks like fletcher fancies it too) with someone with plenty of pace to feed off him.