Aggers and Clem

So these two are definitely in charge this weekend? 

I know Agnew is taking the press conference tomorrow. But does this mean they are definitely 100% picking the team and tactics this weekend? 

I mean to say...how much time have they had on the training ground? 

With Bruce not actually coming in just yet. ..will it be a bit off for the players.  Jos, then Bullen then these two then Bruce. 

Are they (Aggers and Clem) to be implementing Bruces plans before he's really trained them and seen them himself.

Or is tomorrow's press conference going to be more about introducing himself to the hacks and Bullen still picking the side to keep some continuity until the gaffer actually arrives and the two new coaches in more of a watching note taking brief? 

They may just be coming in to help bully with the coaching and just doing their jobs they would under Bruce and leave bullen in charge since he's doing a solid job until Bruce arrives. 

When Carlos scarpered he took all his coaching staff with him and jos didn't really refill the roster back up leaving the first team a little light on coaches, it will also help them familiarise to surroundings and get to know the players and other staff pre Stevie taking over. 

Whilst not ideal I don't mind the waiting for SB.

That said, it could get a little awkward if results take a turn for the worse in the interim with SA and SC taking over.

I'd have left LB in charge for Jan but what do I know.

Edited by Morepork

57 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Whilst not ideal I don't mind the waiting for SB.

That said, it could get a little awkward if results take a turn for the worse in the interim with SA and SC taking over.

I'd have left LB in charge for Jan but what do I know.

As siad above I'd be surprised they're taking over from bullen as he's done a solid job this time around. I'm leaning to thinking it's all about introducing them to the media players and staff, familiarising themselves with the club and facilities and helping bullen out initially until Steve Bruce takes over bud. Bit of proper P. R too. lol

I’d still expect Lee Bullen to have a massive say, basically pick the team, then introduce the new coaching staff to the players, and be around as the transition takes place.

Continuity will be key. A big bang approach is not required when results and performances are already improved, and heading in the right direction, under Bullen.

• Like 1

I would guess they will begin to implement the training regime SB uses. They will know what he wants to do. Team and tactics will be made in discussion with Bullen. Not a bad idea as when SB does land his ideas will already be familiar to the players.