James Gregg on Westwood

10 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Track record? 

Enlighten me Gregg.

Why are our local journos trying to create more stories at a time where Wednesday are really starting to pull together. Same with the Star and FF yesterday. People hate that we are turning a corner and coming out fighting. Pathetic.

More like stuck on a roundabout over the last 30 years.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Does it matter if he does the job he’s paid to do?

No mate i couldn't give a throw what he's like tbh as long as he plays well for us. I would say everyteam has a bit of a bell end in their team. 

The I'm tired thing is nonsense though. 

Just now, Arthur Bach said:

More damage can be done in the dressing room than on the pitch.

Lot of expensive "characters" could well do with being shipped out for the greater good.

Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham despised each other and didn’t speak, on the pitch they helped Manchester United win the Champions League amongst other things, your talking absolute nonsense. KW has been picked consistently by two different managers and a caretaker since he’s been at the club.

12 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

If a Wednesday journo had tweeted this about a United player you would have lapped it up.

Some people need to grow up.

Some may have - most wouldn't though as it seems petty and lacks any depth as a 'story'. If he'd had said, '..source from within the club etc, he perhaps could have held some moral ground - but he hasn't so poor form and potentially breaches a lot of his employment contract terms.

The thread about what he's written - not what someone else may have written (but haven't)

1 minute ago, modboy said:

Whilst we pay him to do the job on the pitch part of his role is as a role model and amabssasdor of (hate to say it) our brand.

Fwiw let's let Bruce decide what he wants. Shame to lose him though as he's a great player. 

Apart from gossip have you any evidence that’s he has abused the roles you mention?

• Thanks 1

Just now, toppOwl said:

Apart from gossip have you any evidence that’s he has abused the roles you mention?

Never said I did apart from being told by said person at the club. This was at the beginning of last season however. 

We'd be silly to sell him imo but I fear the jos situation may have already set those wheels in motion re agents 

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

Bit of a depressing thread this. Bloke posts something and instead of debating/ rebutting what he said he gets ripped apart personally. 

He may be right, he may be wrong. Very few know.

Deservedly so, an idiotic thing to post and his actions this morning prove it.

13 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

If a Wednesday journo had tweeted this about a United player you would have lapped it up.

Some people need to grow up.

Why? Because fans have responded to someone, who perhaps has better inside knowledge than your ordinary fan, after he's tweeted something regarding one our players and provided not one piece of evidence to back this up? 

The fact he is a pig fan aswell just adds fuel to the fire, he knew exactly what he was doing last night and for a guy in his position he should be immediately disciplined for it.