James Gregg on Westwood

7 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

James Greggs views on Keiren Westwood. He’s from Alan Biggs’ show on which I am sure he has mentioned that he is friends with Cameron Dawson. 

Interesting...

C70D143F-72AC-4967-B70A-A358C0AA4974.png

Is he the little fella that sometimes sits next to Biggs?

Odd if it is for him to come out and say something like this.

Local journos usually sit on stuff till someone has departed and then start spilling.

He's going to have to do really well to back this up ....

Though the 'delete' button is the late night tweeters friend.

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Pig fan btw.

I was going to say that I'd seen some of Biggs' shows and if it is that little lad who sits next to him (?)   I very clearly remember him saying to some United guest that it was his favourite time watching them when that player was there.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

I was going to say that I'd seen some of Biggs' shows and if it is that little lad who sits next to him (?)   I very clearly remember him saying to some United guest that it was his favourite time watching them when that player was there.  

Yep. 

Scroll a bit further down his Twitter page and he's Tweeting about "bouncing day massacres". 

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Also gloats on his Twitter account about Billy Sharp’s recent scoring prowess.

I hope this Gregg fella is on very good terms with Westwood or has all the evidence to back up his claims.

If its drunken, unfounded, ramblings I can see his tweets being hilarious to mates but ultimately costing him some employment opportunities.

He’s a pig fan so I really don’t care.

• Like 1

Just now, Morepork said:

Odd, journo's aren't usually this aggressive!! I call knobhead....on the lash. 

Even odder that the gimp talks about "if only people knew the real story" - but refuses to tell the story

Some journo that is...

"hey look everyone i've got a great scoop....but i'm not telling you..."

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, scram said:

Even odder that the gimp talks about "if only people knew the real story" - but refuses to tell the story

Some journo that is...

"hey look everyone i've got a great scoop....but i'm not telling you..."

Yep, smacks of booze talking....

Edited by Morepork