Atdhe Nuhiu today

42 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why should he give a throw about our fans, we are so fickle yet can't wait to be offended when they don't lick out arse. 

Difference being, the fans pay to see him play, very handsomely and would like to see, as a minimum some kind of commitment and appreciation for their outlay. 

Why pick on Nuhiu alone?  The rest of the team were little better. To struggle as we did against 10 men is common. In the second half in particular we spent more time in our own half than in theirs. Apart from the goal, which was superbly taken by Hector, we played our usual brand of crap.

37 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Bruce could be the right man to get him firing on all cylinders again 

I really really hope so. Was a fan of Atdhe ever since he headed in that equaliser away at Ipswich but let's see. Someone tweeted that amazing goal he got straight from the very short corner v PNE before. Sublime no one would be happier if he could reproduce that, and the cruyff turns etc. H/ever I understand the despair shown here about this season.

Honestly wouldn’t have given a throw about him running off if he hadn’t taken his time a couple weeks ago to give it the big one to the fans. I don’t think he “owes” us anything per se, but the fastest I saw him move was when the full time whistle blew and he made a beeline for the dressing room. Usually love the bloke and I do think he generally connects with the fans, which is why I’m a bit taken aback at him today.

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Why pick on Nuhiu alone?  The rest of the team were little better. To struggle as we did against 10 men is common. In the second half in particular we spent more time in our own half than in theirs. Apart from the goal, which was superbly taken by Hector, we played our usual brand of crap.

60% possession, 15 shots 5 on target , nowhere near our usual crap , yea playing it safe in our own half but any team would

be cautious after the past 10 games low on moral

2 hours ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

I am not a Nuhiu hater and i think he  does bring something different to the squad but today he played like he was pissed...

i said something similar in a thread straight after the match 

I'm usually on here slagging off the slaggers  but tonight he deserves any criticism that he gets tbh  i can't defend it  he almost cost us 2 points  very disappointed  and he needs to lose weight get fitter and a kick up the arse