Atdhe Nuhiu today

Oh good a thread about Nuhiu, never seen one of these before lol

Highly disappointed with him today. Not for his general performance - I’ve become used to that this season - but because as soon as full time sounded, he headed straight down the tunnel to avoid celebrating with the team. 

If he’s going to give it the big one and rip the fans when the team is poor, he should still be able to celebrate along with us after a win. That he actively avoided doing so has brought him down significantly in my estimation. And this from someone who regularly refers to him as the king of football...

5 minutes ago, daftpenguin said:

Highly disappointed with him today. Not for his general performance - I’ve become used to that this season - but because as soon as full time sounded, he headed straight down the tunnel to avoid celebrating with the team. 

If he’s going to give it the big one and rip the fans when the team is poor, he should still be able to celebrate along with us after a win. That he actively avoided doing so has brought him down significantly in my estimation. And this from someone who regularly refers to him as the king of football...

Got to agree, his play today in his cameo appearance did us more harm than good and then he just storms off like he's got the hump with the fans. He has been pretty useless this season but would have still got the backing of the majority of the crowd today if he hadn't played half a dozen simple 5 yard passes either too hard or too soft and squandered possession.  

8 minutes ago, daftpenguin said:

Perhaps he had a party to go to and his missus told him not to be late.  Or perhaps his family have come over from Kosovo for Christmas and he can't wait to see them. There are several reasons why he might want to shoot off early....but you have to interpret it as a snub to YOU. Go do one.