So what changed??

2 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Don't think he ever backed Jos

Sounded like he was just waiting for someone to be lined up before sacking him

This.

He said a few times that he wouldn’t sack another manager without having someone lined up. 

Imo he was just playing for time Wednesday.

4 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

The guy lies and makes it up as he goes along. 

Give your head a wobble .... he didn’t back Luhukay, he never said he wouldn’t sack him , he said there had to be a plan which meant he wanted a replacement lined up first 

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It was a fans' forum. What did you expect him to say: 'Don't worry, chaps - I'll be sacking the useless git soon enough. Keep it between you an me though, eh?'

:duntmatter:

Hilarious but no 

Why not sack him after Norwich, after Bolton, after Rotherham, after Blackburn, after Swansea or at least prior to a meeting where you state you are backing him 

From the outside looking in it doesn’t fill me with confidence 

(not that I had much in him anyway)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, torres said:

Hilarious but no 

Why not sack him after Norwich, after Bolton, after Rotherham, after Blackburn, after Swansea or at least prior to a meeting where you state you are backing him 

From the outside looking in it doesn’t fill me with confidence 

(not that I had much in him anyway)

But he didn't back him lol

steve agnew and clemence will probably be sat in the stand tomorrow as long as the bruce deal has been agreed ,they will take charge on boxing day with  bullen ,and bullen will probably stay on for a while to help the transition . to what im reading that's what it sounds like , bruce wont come till after his holiday which is early January to what ive read.

I can understand Chansiri not wanting to talk about this at the forum. What I find more difficult to understand is, if this was in the offing and he must have had contact with Bruce before Wednesday, given that he also had the perfect cover story for cancelling the forum altogether, why didn't he wait until this announcement to hold the damn thing?