Chansiri: Sacking Jos might not bring success

5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Whilst he’s correct. The patronising delivery is uncalled for. 

Fans have been aware of this long before he has. But we do know when a manager isn’t working and it’s worth trying an alternative. 

Not saying I don't agree, but I dare make a good guess that part of the patronising delivery comes from editing by The Star to sensationalise. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hookowl said:

Not saying I don't agree, but I dare make a good guess that part of the patronising delivery comes from editing by The Star to sensationalise. 

I’ve never been able to make it to the forums living out the area. But sometimes the reporting of it comes across as if we get a good ticking off. 

The whole “we were 6th a few months ago” line is starting to wear very thin for me

Once again, a dreadful opening day performance set the tone for this season.

Performances have been dire all season, when we were 6th it was a false position after beating bottom, 22nd & 21st. It was also 12 games in. 

I’m not sure how you can keep looking back and saying we were brilliant and 6th and everything was rosey when we hadn’t even played every team once yet? 

Obviously it doesn’t guarantee success...but keeping the manager doesn’t either! There are plenty of factors that tell us the chances of success are pretty grim with the current coach.

Each time he speaks, he endorses the opinion that he is out of his depth and incredibly naive.

I think we’re at the early stages of spiralling downwards. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

I’ve never been able to make it to the forums living out the area. But sometimes the reporting of it comes across as if we get a good ticking off. 

Not disputing that mate but it just pee's me off how the press try to make every story a sensation.

• Like 1

What a stubborn prideful man he is.

Changing manager may not guarantee success, but keeping him will definately spell relegation and a large dip in season ticket renewals.

Grow up Mr Chansiri and stop acting like a petulant child and do what is best for the club in this instance.

I can see a right poisonous atmosphere continuing on Saturday.  Going to be right old fun, not.

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

A new Manager may just prevent relegation.

Jos guarantees relegation.

It isn't rocket science Mr Chairman. Stop thinking you know best when your record clearly proves you don't.

Or is someone else making the decisions for you ?

Re decisions, I've got a sinking feeling that some players may have been bought with TPI (Third party investment).

A wheeze used by some, including Doyen , to get around ban on 3rd party ownership (AKA slavery).

2 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Re decisions, I've got a sinking feeling that some players may have been bought with TPI (Third party investment).

A wheeze used by some, including Doyen , to get around ban on 3rd party ownership (AKA slavery).

My own opinion is our Managers are also tied into the whole stinking mess.

59 minutes ago, Spookone said:

To be fair to him, we no doubt have some fans who do think once we change the manager there’s a chance we’ll still finish top 2 :ghoulguy:

This is also true, we aren't going to fly up the table.  We aren't also going to start keeping a clean sheet every game by bringing in Westwood and Hutchinson.

Jos still needs to go though.

2 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Good leadership that IMO - drop the blame game and pull together. Be interesting to see what pans out - in terms of results - over the Xmas period.

Edited by AwokenGiant

35 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

The whole “we were 6th a few months ago” line is starting to wear very thin for me

Once again, a dreadful opening day performance set the tone for this season.

Performances have been dire all season, when we were 6th it was a false position after beating bottom, 22nd & 21st. It was also 12 games in. 

I’m not sure how you can keep looking back and saying we were brilliant and 6th and everything was rosey when we hadn’t even played every team once yet? 

Thing is, when we were 6th it was a great chance to progress and try to strengthen our position but Jos's safety

first strategy has backfired completely. With more positivity we could have still been there, or thereabouts now.

Crowd has clearly last faith in JL, once that happens its near impossible to win them back.

Unless a sudden and very unexpected upturn in performances and results attendances are going suffer and the atmosphere with be very strained.

Chansiri really sticking his neck out for a coach that is clearly not working, can see it turning ugly.