That’s it, i’m done

18 minutes ago, pussface said:

After nearly 30 years of fleeting highs and mainly lows, I’m afraid that’s it for me.

I’ve gone through anger, denial and now accepted that we will go down and subsequently into administration. 

The feckwittery at all levels will see this club barely exist. I simply can’t put myself through this anymore.

I wish all fans and the club the best, but that’s it for this fan. I’ve got a life to lead, and it pains to say Wednesday can no longer be part of it while DC and his Doyen entourage continue to grift away at the club I once loved.

Vote with your feet people, it’s the only way. 

I have to agree. Better things to spend £35 on.

19 minutes ago, pussface said:

After nearly 30 years of fleeting highs and mainly lows, I’m afraid that’s it for me.

I’ve gone through anger, denial and now accepted that we will go down and subsequently into administration. 

The feckwittery at all levels will see this club barely exist. I simply can’t put myself through this anymore.

I wish all fans and the club the best, but that’s it for this fan. I’ve got a life to lead, and it pains to say Wednesday can no longer be part of it while DC and his Doyen entourage continue to grift away at the club I once loved.

See you next week

Edited by Sonny
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, addedtime said:

Thought you'd gone?

Its the "Long goodbye"..along with all the reasons that have been reasons for Wednesday fans since a few "butchers, bakers with heartbreaking natures" met in the Adelphi in 1867

Its fair enough....Everyone seems to need an excuse....How they have been let down by THe Wednesday, how their hearts have been broken etc etc etc ad nauseum...as though its a f.ookin' fiancee thats let hem down

When I stop wanting to watch Wednesday...I'll simply post

"God this is crap...I'm f.ookin' off"..No excuses, no airy fairy reasons...no anger nor denial 

I still enjoy going...always have done...reckon I always will do...so f.ookin' shoot me

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

Last thing we need is fans turning on each other. Everyone is frustrated. 

Quite correct. The OP of the OP was reasonable and his / her right to their opinion. We don't have to be criticised for choosing to not leave. 

Edited by Rev Owl

I can well understand someone who rails about wanting to go, but not being able to afford it...We have a fair few of them...

But...Anger, denial and all the sobbing when you can afford it?..I honestly don't understand that..cos Saturday is Wednesday to me...Thats my fault, no argument...but what else is there?

fair play to Pussface..its his breaking point...but its a mighty flimsy breaking point  in my opinion...

"Wednesday are  crap"?

Yea...

and ?

Maybe its not him, its me....but I find it ridiculous...

Edited by asteener1867
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its the "Long goodbye"..along with all the reasons that have been reasons for Wednesday fans since a few "butchers, bakers with heartbreaking natures" met in the Adelphi in 1867

Its fair enough....Everyone seems to need an excuse....How they have been let down by THe Wednesday, how their hearts have been broken etc etc etc ad nauseum...as though its a f.ookin' fiancee thats let hem down

When I stop wanting to watch Wednesday...I'll simply post

"God this is crap...I'm f.ookin' off"..No excuses, no airy fairy reasons...no anger nor denial 

I still enjoy going...always have done...reckon I always will do...so f.ookin' shoot me

Andy... you can't get shot by a keyboard warrior...not unless you're on your Xbox lol 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, pussface said:

Never give up, never surrender.

We may have numerous incompetent buffoons using our great club for ego trips.

You will always get sycophant apologists criticising you and supporting failure.

Always remember though, you are here for life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Think the lowest I've ever been is November 1977.   Cambridge at top of div 3 beat owls at bottom of the league 3-0.   Chucked it down. Watching stood up in open behind the goal and behind a big wire fence.  Cops kept us in after game so I nearly missed last train to Donny.  

Yes today was a picnic in comparison. 

Its crap at the minute...I know it is...but look at the bigger picture....

Why are you so upset about all the f.ookin' circus like management?

Why does your blood boil, because of all the buffoonery?

Its because you are a Wednesday fan, 

There are Wednesday fans that can no longer afford the shamble, There are Wednesday fans taking a stance against the prices...They are f.ookin' incandescent...for a very good reason...

Wednesday fans who can still afford it...?..yea you can be angry, y ou can vote with your feet for a bit...but Give it up?....

nah....

• Thanks 1