That’s it, i’m done

15 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’m just shocked it wasn’t the standard shoehornning of chansiri must go. 

Its like the episode of Big Bang theory where they test Howard’s ability to mention he was an astronaut. The ability to get chansiri out into any conversation is remarkable. 

I've always been amazed at just how often one person can use an uncommon word like 'apologist'. Maybe it's a curious form of Tourettes or something. His posts are so consistent you have to wonder if he's some sort of automated bot that just responds simply according to a basic scripting. 

Guest The Claw
1 hour ago, pussface said:

Enjoy wasting your money watching that embarrassment of a football team.

one sniff of success and you'll be back, don't pinch my seat!

It’s an extreme view...BUT if we go down then we could be another Portsmouth.

Chansiri has run out of cash

We would be a league 1 side hemorrhaging cash in debt of tens of millions

Admin would be a possibility and if it isn’t we would get the book thrown at us by P&S so a points deduction would be inevitable.

The next 18 months are absolutely critical we stay in this division. 

It was bad under Allen, bad with HMRC but we could be sleepwalking into something disastrous in my opinion  

1 minute ago, Box_Man said:

It’s an extreme view...BUT if we go down then we could be another Portsmouth.

Chansiri has run out of cash

We would be a league 1 side hemorrhaging cash in debt of tens of millions

Admin would be a possibility and if it isn’t we would get the book thrown at us by P&S so a points deduction would be inevitable.

The next 18 months are absolutely critical we stay in this division. 

It was bad under Allen, bad with HMRC but we could be sleepwalking into something disastrous in my opinion  

You said that under Allen, MM and now DC hmmmmnnn

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I've always been amazed at just how often one person can use an uncommon word like 'apologist'. Maybe it's a curious form of Tourettes or something. His posts are so consistent you have to wonder if he's some sort of automated bot that just responds simply according to a basic scripting. 

Or, he just afucking sadfuckwit lol 

34 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Absolutely spot on...he's the biggest hypocrite on here and has always tried to divide the fans to make himself look better...he's the snidey kid at school who got leathered when school finished and we got out in the real world... saddo

Given the embarrassing shambles of the long running campaign that brought him here, you'd think he might be a little more humble about the quality and wisdom of his own judgement, especially where it relates to the qualities of an individual aspiring to run a football club.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Look at me I'm a proper fan.

How proud you must be.

My point is you stick by being a wednesday fan, whatever the circumstance. You do not walk away from the colours and club when things go boobies up. And for the record I want JL and DC both gone.

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

For every person posting this, many more will be making the decision quietly. 

Fully expect TruFans to neg away but the club is losing fans the longer DC is around. 

100%.

I didn't renew my season ticket this season, haven't paid on the gate once and don't really miss it anymore.

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Bye then...........................

He's got a point, but it not really uncharted territory for Wednesday fans.

Hands up anyone else saw this coming three years ago?

I'm still living in hope this is all down to FFP, but in reality I'm going to start looking at the League One form guide to assess our opponent's over the coming years.

Same old Wednesday.

lol

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Attitudes like this contribute to the problem.

Remember, the fans are in no way accountable for the failures.

I am not making the fans accountable for the problem. We all know who is to blame and its at the very top. But I for one will never walk away from the team I support which is what the OP insinuates. 

2 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

But I for one will never walk away from the team I support which is what the OP insinuates. 

Everyone has their breaking point and Wednesday are just a bigger part of some fans' lives than others. It isn't binary, where you're either a Wednesday fan or you're not. Every one of us is somewhere on a very long scale.

The people still going every week are better/bigger Wednesday fans than me and I'm fine with that. I'm not happy with the way the club is being run and I got sick of spending my money and more importantly my limited free time on something that was making me miserable. So I stopped going.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You know what, there have been many times I've not been really enjoying going to Hillsborough - but I kept going because it's in my blood.  It's what I do, it's like a drug that I can't give up, not that I know what drugs are like but I need some kind of description to say what I mean.

I'm not even sure this is the worst we have endured since we got relegated from the top flight.   I mean, we all understand the financial constraints we are under and why, and that 18 months from now the reset button will have been hit and we'll be on our way to the 2nd generation of DC at this club - you know after he "threw the kitchen sink at it, failed and then suffered because of it" - then does things the correct way after learning a harsh lesson.

I want to boo fox, I want to tell Lees he is talking out of his backside saying the fans don't understand, I want to tell DC that his choice of manager sucks donkey d*ck, and that being so belligerent is hurting the club and it's association with the fans, but you know what?    I'm Wednesday til I die, and nothing will take that away from me - NOT ONE THING.

So, if you want out, that is your right - but I won't be following and I think you asking people to vote with their feet is unfair - because not all of us are done, and most of us want this club to come good.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I don't think you ever stop being a fan but there is a point when you have to say the price doesn't match the product and it's ok to keep your hard earned cash in your pocket.

Does it make you any less of a fan, not in my eyes.

Exactly, it becomes not the same thing that got you hooked in the first place, it wasn't about being good and winning every game, it was 11 players giving their all, the quality wasn't as good but the game was a lot more honest generally run by successful local buisness men. Now our government has sold everything overseas and our football clubs are going the same way. How many clubs are owned by foreign owners, with foreign players "adding to the quality of our game". Give me fans paying £5 and watching the likes of Smith, Sterland, Shutt ect. Give me an uncovered Kop freezing my testicles off but being able to stand with my mates. Im older now and have the financial strains of a family and a disabled son to think about before watching football. 

Im still a fan, still a season ticket holder but DC is making it easier for me to turn my back on it all as a paying fan and vecome a non paying fan.

• Thanks 1

Getting out of this division if you're not parachute ain't easy.

We've just done what a lot of other clubs have done; chucked a lot of money at it and tried to go up.

If Hooper had stayed fit before the semi we may very well have done it.

If you fail, then you have to have another go later on.

You lie fallow for a couple of seasons.

Our team isn't as bad as this league position suggests.

It's just that we have a chairman who is incompetent, arrogant, stubborn and incapable of accepting any responsibility.

2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

For every person posting this, many more will be making the decision quietly. 

Fully expect TruFans to neg away but the club is losing fans the longer DC is around. 

The club will definitely lose ST holders . 

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Did we ever get actual figures for this season? 

I know several people who have dropped out this season. 

Dread to think what attendances could drop to if Jos and DC remain in their positions. 

Ive not seen any figures for this season, but his problem lies with next season as a lot of three year ST`s finish this season ( mine included).