That’s it, i’m done

49 minutes ago, pussface said:

After nearly 30 years of fleeting highs and mainly lows, I’m afraid that’s it for me.

I’ve gone through anger, denial and now accepted that we will go down and subsequently into administration. 

The feckwittery at all levels will see this club barely exist. I simply can’t put myself through this anymore.

I wish all fans and the club the best, but that’s it for this fan. I’ve got a life to lead, and it pains to say Wednesday can no longer be part of it while DC and his Doyen entourage continue to grift away at the club I once loved.

Vote with your feet people, it’s the only way. 

Only 30 years ive got 40+ . Agree in some parts but have to keep the faith. I pick and choose now that way I can pause when totally peeed off. This club will still be here long after Jos DC and Doyen.

1 hour ago, pussface said:

After nearly 30 years of fleeting highs and mainly lows, I’m afraid that’s it for me.

I’ve gone through anger, denial and now accepted that we will go down and subsequently into administration. 

The feckwittery at all levels will see this club barely exist. I simply can’t put myself through this anymore.

I wish all fans and the club the best, but that’s it for this fan. I’ve got a life to lead, and it pains to say Wednesday can no longer be part of it while DC and his Doyen entourage continue to grift away at the club I once loved.

Born a wednesday fan always a wednesday fan. The only positive at the moment is that this situation sorts out the weaklings from the proper fans. If you feel the need fooook off to pig hole lane.

2 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Born a wednesday fan always a wednesday fan. The only positive at the moment is that this situation sorts out the weaklings from the proper fans. If you feel the need fooook off to pig hole lane.

Attitudes like this contribute to the problem.

Remember, the fans are in no way accountable for the failures.

• Thanks 1

DueeQYHWoAIX2yW.jpg:large

Didn't go today but I'll be there next Saturday and the 2 away games at Boro and WBA. 

Jacking it in never enters my head, I'll probably appreciate it more when the good times return. #UTO #JOSOUT

Edited by bradowl

54 minutes ago, pussface said:

good job we don't all think like you. im hurting just as much ,im angry,question why I go etc but I wont give up supporting the club. if your not happy voice your opinion , have a protest etc , if all fails then ok . there just wont be a club if we all felt and did that. 

Guest The Horse

Shame this fan is going.
I've heard Keegan's coming in for the second half of the season to send us storming to promotion with some blockbusting spuds-on-the-line all out attacking football.

I am also the son of Shergar.

32 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Never give up, never surrender.

We may have numerous incompetent buffoons using our great club for ego trips.

You will always get sycophant apologists criticising you and supporting failure.

Always remember though, you are here for life. 

Speaking of ego trips, bet your keyboard is about to melt.

You only ever post when we're doing crap.

Shameful.

3 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I saw a good performance today.

A team performance.

A team playing for Jos.

We need a leader in that team though.

Positive signs. Well done Ash Baker. Man of the match.

I for one am holding my breath.... 

Tin hat time. :ph34r:

PS I'm not judging you or the team. I didn't go. However in the current climate etc.... 

Edited by Rev Owl

3 minutes ago, markowl said:

Shameful.

Absolutely spot on...he's the biggest hypocrite on here and has always tried to divide the fans to make himself look better...he's the snidey kid at school who got leathered when school finished and we got out in the real world... saddo

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Absolutely spot on...he's the biggest hypocrite on here and has always tried to divide the fans to make himself look better...he's the snidey kid at school who got leathered when school finished and we got out in the real world... saddo

10 minutes ago, markowl said:

Shameful.

I’m just shocked it wasn’t the standard shoehornning of chansiri must go. 

Its like the episode of Big Bang theory where they test Howard’s ability to mention he was an astronaut. The ability to get chansiri out into any conversation is remarkable. 

Edited by Philb125
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Only 30 years ive got 40+ . Agree in some parts but have to keep the faith. I pick and choose now that way I can pause when totally peeed off. This club will still be here long after Jos DC and Doyen.

And Pussface and the rest of us...

It’ll come right again one day.

Big clear out of the dead wood in the summer that’s been sapping us for years, a new manager and the optimism tank will be brimming come July I reckon.

just got to crack on and weather this torrential downpour.

1 hour ago, belfast owl lad said:

Never understood how a fan can stop being a fan,We are indeed a basket case at the minute,but walk away? Never.

I don't think you ever stop being a fan but there is a point when you have to say the price doesn't match the product and it's ok to keep your hard earned cash in your pocket.

Does it make you any less of a fan, not in my eyes.

22 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’m just shocked it wasn’t the standard shoehornning of chansiri must go. 

Its like the episode of Big Bang theory where they test Howard’s ability to mention he was an astronaut. The ability to get chansiri out into any conversation is remarkable. 

My favourite was "Carlos's Turdball".

Every. Single. Post.