That’s it, i’m done

After nearly 30 years of fleeting highs and mainly lows, I’m afraid that’s it for me.

I’ve gone through anger, denial and now accepted that we will go down and subsequently into administration. 

The feckwittery at all levels will see this club barely exist. I simply can’t put myself through this anymore.

I wish all fans and the club the best, but that’s it for this fan. I’ve got a life to lead, and it pains to say Wednesday can no longer be part of it while DC and his Doyen entourage continue to grift away at the club I once loved.

Vote with your feet people, it’s the only way. 

• Haha 7

AS bad as we are administration is abit overboard ,if dc grows a set and sacks the clown managing the team ,replaces him with someone who knows what they are doing .

Gets rid of Mr stuffingmix and his doyen scum .

We will stay up just about this season  and build again next season.

Couple of dire seasons and we could be challenging again 

Keep the faith ,WAWAW

6 minutes ago, pussface said:

After nearly 30 years of fleeting highs and mainly lows, I’m afraid that’s it for me.

I’ve gone through anger, denial and now accepted that we will go down and subsequently into administration. 

The feckwittery at all levels will see this club barely exist. I simply can’t put myself through this anymore.

I wish all fans and the club the best, but that’s it for this fan. I’ve got a life to lead, and it pains to say Wednesday can no longer be part of it while DC and his Doyen entourage continue to grift away at the club I once loved.

Vote with your feet people, it’s the only way. 

Whilst I understand your want to rant, as we all feel the pain currently, I think you're in a very small minority.

We're Wednesday fans and don't walk away, but hey, everyone to their own because bad times come and go.

Jos has just stormed out of post match interview muttering ugly words, so let's hope he just keeps on walking.