That’s it, i’m done

20 hours ago, Green Howard Owl said:

Been watching Wednesday for almost 50 years, only time I missed a season was when I was away on duty, missed the boxing day massacre was in Belfast, walked around the Ardoyne with the biggest grin any squaddie has ever had, seen lots of crap times with Wednesday and some good but even when it was crap, the old third division etc never once thought of giving up, its what we are, Wednesday fans, I have laughed cried and said I would never go again so many times over the years and guess what ? I will be still going to watch the lads when I am dead and buried, I will be that cold spot to the right of the Kop  

Hoorah pal.

On 15/12/2018 at 17:20, pussface said:

After nearly 30 years of fleeting highs and mainly lows, I’m afraid that’s it for me.

I’ve gone through anger, denial and now accepted that we will go down and subsequently into administration. 

The feckwittery at all levels will see this club barely exist. I simply can’t put myself through this anymore.

I wish all fans and the club the best, but that’s it for this fan. I’ve got a life to lead, and it pains to say Wednesday can no longer be part of it while DC and his Doyen entourage continue to grift away at the club I once loved.

Vote with your feet people, it’s the only way. 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

If you always remind yourself that the only thing you are guaranteed supporting Wednesday is that they will never fail to let you down , then you wont end up disappointed. 

Although usually when you think they are as bad as they can get, they manage to sink a little bit lower just to make you feel a bit worse.

• Haha 2