Your Questions for the fans forun

5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Yep true, he was with Principal Sports Management, Ltd.
Dissolved in May this year. Incorporated in 2013..so not sure if he ever worked for Doyen while here

Two directors, Amadeu Paixao, the other Nelio Lucas :rolleyes:

Don't know who he works for now

Im sure i read somewhere that these were all smokescreen companies basically set us as doyen but in another name to hide that fact. Might have made that up though lol.

• Haha 1

I believe his financial support and his commitment to the cause has been unwavering.

But I would question, if he believes support from someone who has a long history for the club (like Megson, Pearson etc...) would be beneficial or not. 

See how he answers that.

4 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I believe his financial support and his commitment to the cause has been unwavering.

But I would question, if he believes support from someone who has a long history for the club (like Megson, Pearson etc...) would be beneficial or not. 

See how he answers that.

Why Gary Megson?

Don't get me wrong, he did great for us for a while, then not so much, got my respect, but nowhere near good enough to come back.

Why Pearson?

Part of the team that did very well for us...

But, it is all about me, me , me, and...

Me...

Manager of a team that as just screwed us over, fuckk of Pearson, got no respect from me whatsoever.

22 minutes ago, MAL said:

Why Gary Megson?

Don't get me wrong, he did great for us for a while, then not so much, got my respect, but nowhere near good enough to come back.

Why Pearson?

Part of the team that did very well for us...

But, it is all about me, me , me, and...

Me...

Manager of a team that as just screwed us over, fuckk of Pearson, got no respect from me whatsoever.

To be honest they're both not of my generation. I have only witnessed Megson manage us (his love for club seemed undeniable) and Pearson do well for Leicester. 

But I would also argue a point, football fans have strayed away from being supportive. No matter how good someone does for you. A football fan will always expect more. 

There is no end game. Fortunate to get to Man City game other week and Raheem Sterling; An extremely talented player gets hurled abuse at by their own fans.

Like they deserve better? They have everything but they deserve better? 

I can't understand football anymore. There's no patience, no support, zero appreciation. It's all greed fueled.

Edited by bigash_swfc

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

To be onest they're both not of my generation. I have only witnessed Megson manage us (his love for club seemed undeniable) and Pearson do well for Leicester. 

But I would also argue a point, football fans have strayed away from being supportive. No matter how good someone does for you. A football fan will always expect more. 

There is no end game. Fortunate to get to Man City game other week and Raheem Sterling; An extremely talented player gets hurled abuse at by their own fans.

Like they deserve better? They have everything but they deserve better? 

I can't understand football anymore. There's no patience, no support, zero appreciation. It's all greed fueled.

GM did very well for us, but didn't have that spark to lift the team when it mattered IMHO, it needed someone to bring the spark back, as it turned out, it worked a treat.

Liecester (i did it that way on a purpose) are just a scummy club that chose to screw everyone they could IMHO, no respect whatsoever.

Pearson has done whatever is good for Pearson, i am glad he said he would never manage us.

Second sentence...

Now it is, "I want it, and i want it now", not just football, all around the world, yes it is wrong.

Third sentence...

Sterling is a very fast player, he is a luxury the Man City can afford, i do not agree he is a talented player, that is why he gets abuse from his own fans.

Having said all that, i agree with the last sentence.

41 minutes ago, MAL said:

GM did very well for us, but didn't have that spark to lift the team when it mattered IMHO, it needed someone to bring the spark back, as it turned out, it worked a treat.

Liecester (i did it that way on a purpose) are just a scummy club that chose to screw everyone they could IMHO, no respect whatsoever.

Pearson has done whatever is good for Pearson, i am glad he said he would never manage us.

Second sentence...

Now it is, "I want it, and i want it now", not just football, all around the world, yes it is wrong.

Third sentence...

Sterling is a very fast player, he is a luxury the Man City can afford, i do not agree he is a talented player, that is why he gets abuse from his own fans.

Having said all that, i agree with the last sentence.

Antonio was that man, if only Megson had been allowed to sign him sooner.

Does he ever regret picking up the phone to Milan

Does he wish his son had stuck to playing with marbles rather than him risk losing his running Wednesday.

7 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Which question would you be most likely to ask if you went , or are going to the fans forum on Dec 20TH? Questions would need to be short and to the point so that we could move the forum along at a decent pace.

A week before the forum we have a poll to pick out the best/most relevant ones and get one or two sensible Owlstalkers to go and ask them.

@vulva I already sorted out the parking for ya buddy. Mr, C says you can use his for the night.

Why did you gamble the future of our club on hasbeens like Jordan Rhodes, Dave Jones, George Boyd and Steven Fletcher when we could have bought a few pacey youths/ Prem Loans and not be up S**T creek without a paddle.

Mr Chansiri, you have openly stated that this is a learning curve and that you do not have the experience if running a football club.

Our current CEO has had one job in football which was an unmitigated disaster and our advisors have conflicts of interest.

Isn't it time to accept that you are out of your depth and to employ an experienced management team to take over the running of the club?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vulva said:

1. What’s the heaviest car that has made the journey across the South Stand bridge, despite warnings?

2. Are them 2 elephants real gold, and if so, can we weigh one in for a new left back?

3. Is Jon Sotnick still interested?

4. Any chance Saxon can do the Christmas 50:50 draw?

5. Parkin

Mmmmmmmmm  parkin.

Why the hell is Jos still in a job?

you said we would be in serious trouble if we didn’t go up this season, what sort of trouble will we be in if we go down, which looks a real possibility with the results and the way we are playing? 

Cant you see the players have stopped playing for Jos?!?

DC, you've spoken before about fans being supporters implying unconditional support of the club. 

To those alienated from the club, season ticket holders choosing not to attend and the consistently poor product on the pitch......What exactly are we being expected to support?

DC, you've spoken previously about high ticket prices being a mechanism allowing you you invest in the club. While investment is appreciated, has been ineffective. 

If fans are to continue to be asked to subsidise investment through inflated ticket prices, yet have no control of how investment is managed, what is your plan to improve the product on the pitch in the short term and develop a sustainable model for running the club longer term.