Fans forum

I’m sure you’ll get better answers off Lee than you will from Mr C too.

I have his telephone number if anyone wants to give him a bell.

Only joking Lee, it’s safe with me. Don’t worry.

Put me rght on a few things too when I had more questions than answers. A really decent bloke.

58 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be great if he used it to announce we are being taken over. I can dream. I really don’t think he is any good for the club. Jos should have been gone by now, wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Jos is still here by the time of this forum. DC announcing Jos is here for the long term and has his full backing etc. 

Pie & peas are being replaced by Red Bull & biccies ;-)

• Haha 2

I'm going. Here's my single issue agenda;

Sawadee Khrap

Kum Khun Khrap

I've been to Thailand many times. Lovely place.

Thank you for investing your money in MY club.

Mr Chairman im going to tell you what i know to be true after 53 years of watching football.

When a clubs fans and its footballers lose faith in a manager,  it's a question of how soon the chairman's ego allows him recognise that he might own the club, but he is never fully in control of it.

Thank you and get a new manager before we are all ruined.

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

What question did you ask?

Fortunately the ones I attended were in slightly calmer seas, I asked about the Club 1867 scheme and why cheaper options weren’t available to take away the stigma that led to it being a failure, I asked why part season tickets could not be purchased ie bundles of ten games etc this was actually carried out this season but not sure how it fared. I’ve questioned the pricing of merchandise and the increase in the members card cost to £90 - this was later reduced. There were a few more trivial ones but the ones above were fairly key at the time of asking.

At the moment I’d probably be interested to know what the short and long term plans are and has relegation been factored in.

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Fortunately the ones I attended were in slightly calmer seas, I asked about the Club 1867 scheme and why cheaper options weren’t available to take away the stigma that led to it being a failure, I asked why part season tickets could not be purchased ie bundles of ten games etc this was actually carried out this season but not sure how it fared. I’ve questioned the pricing of merchandise and the increase in the members card cost to £90 - this was later reduced. There were a few more trivial ones but the ones above were fairly key at the time of asking.

At the moment I’d probably be interested to know what the short and long term plans are and has relegation been factored in.

You seem quite sensible. 

On my behalf can you bring up the parking situation. 

TIA. 

• Haha 2

I've got a hunch, he's decided to move on. 

He'll talk about his good intentions, trying ever so hard to please everyone but now it seems an impossible task and one not worth seeing through.

He'll mention all the good work Jos has done on the training field, giving the academy players confidence to step up and compete.

And bid his farewell.

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

Do you want to contribute 

to the thread or keep posting lame “jokes” for your sycophants to post a smiling emoji on while they snigger away.

Oh I'm contributing ....

You are doing fine... crack on lad keep "Thinking" 

It's good for exercising that wild imagination of yours ......

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

He'll talk about his good intentions, trying ever so hard to please everyone but now it seems an impossible task and one not worth seeing through.

He'll mention all the good work Jos has done on the training field, giving the academy players confidence to step up and compete.

And bid his farewell.

A bit like Bilbo in the Lord of the Rings?

Fireworks, smoke, puff, bang  ..... and then he’s gone?

Will the Kop Band be present?

That'd be some send off - that would.

Edited by ReadingOwl
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

And bid his farewell.

I also have the feeling that he’ll say...he’s listened to fans and it’s obvious they don’t want him and he’s actively looking for buyers. 

We will be owned by a Chinese person I predict