Fans forum

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I'll pick you up Simon 

Brownie is sorting pre match drinks n nibbles he's punditing most likely 

So the scrotum will catch up with us laters.

Uncle Howard wants picking up too on the way ...

It worries me Uncle Howard might not have forgiven me yet for my 30 yard own goal vs Rowlinson lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Morepork said:

The key questions either won't get asked or can't be answered for obvious reasons. However well intended, it does make the format redundant to a large extent. 

The only certainties are that it will be long (very), social media cretins will be lambasted (they won't be in attendance as they have tiny intellects and large fingers) and finally he will ask for our unwavering support and trust. I wanted to trust him, I have trusted him, I don't believe him to have anything other than good intentions. However, there needs to be more to that transaction than blind faith on my part.....All I need is to see our club run in a professional manner.

Sad but true. Key questions being why aren't we playing Westwood etal and why haven't you sacked the manager. Chances of getting those answered are probably nil

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Be back later fellas. Just been summonsed by she who must eat fewer cream cakes, to put the Christmas tree lights up.

Living the dream. 

I said can’t it wait but she’s insistent. 

Can you fake headaches to get out of putting tree lights up too?

You can pretend to fit if they are the flashin' ones mate....Get the tree out...test the lights...thrash about on the floor...you'll be in bed in ten minutes....

Unlike our lass who ALWAYS accuses me of peekin' up the dress of the Christmas fairy..I never used to...but since she accused me of it in 1998...I inadvertantly have done for 20 years...

• Haha 2

Just now, full fathom five said:

DC is going to use this forum to lay the way for our selling of our better players in January or risk a points deduction and pleading for the fans to keep buying the season tickets. Whilst taking no blame himself.

I think he's laying the foundations of leaving....

fair enough...I don't doubt he had good intentions.....We all went for it the first couple of years..Its gone T&ts..like it always does...

I reckon its going to be time to rebuild again....

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I think he's laying the foundations of leaving....

fair enough...I don't doubt he had good intentions.....We all went for it the first couple of years..Its gone T&ts..like it always does...

I reckon its going to be time to rebuild again....

I think he saw us as a 3-year project. Promotion in 2 seasons. Season in the Premier league then sells us on for a profit. Nearly came off for him as well. Now as you say he's probably looking to off load us as quickly as possible

6 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

DC is going to use this forum to lay the way for our selling of our better players in January or risk a points deduction and pleading for the fans to keep buying the season tickets. Whilst taking no blame himself.

That would not surprise me one bit. He will blame anyone apart from himself. I really am worried about out future under him. 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Not that he would listen but would love someone to tell DC that if he ever seen sense and gets rid of Jos please please do not go for another unknown foreign manager that hasn’t a bloody clue about the championship. 

Not sure telling a foreigner to not appoint a foreigner would go down well. 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

That would not surprise me one bit. He will blame anyone apart from himself. I really am worried about out future under him. 

Trouble is..Its a worry without him as well...Thats why I hope this is settled amicably and we move on together....

Its gonna be a hard next couple of years whatever...

Do I think Mr Chansiri has good intentions...Yea I think he does...

Do I think he's made mistakes..Yea..I think thats beyond dispute....

Will he ever admit it and move on?

I honestly doubt it

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Or could be used as a vehicle to pave an exit should things get a little warm. 

Dont get me wrong, fair play for having the balls (to a point, considering its a closed shop, in his favour). 

Only thing that gives him a get out, a wining run or a quick sacking of jos. If needed a day before. 

I really dont see anything positive coming from the meeting. 

I will be setting up a Crowdfunding page to pay for flights and hotel for me and the kids to attend this event and unfortunately there are no return flights until the 2 January but I'm sure the Wednesday Family will help us out.  Will post link shortly but thinking about staying in a Privilege Suite in St Pauls which someone suggested but not sure if they're any good?

Thanks WAWAW

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Haha 4

I think Chansari as got a proper ‘pair ‘ to be prepared to sit and listen to some of the claptrap i’ve Just read through in the last 14 pages . 

‘Fans ‘ and I’m not sure many who contribute to this forum actually go to the matches ( judging by the amount of moaning on here when a game is actually been played ) need to be careful what we wish for . 

Hes a chairman given the right guidance and encouragement whose funding can take us to the Premier  ,keep us there , and be just as successful as Bournemouth , Everton ,  Leicester . To go beyond them clubs would take massive investment. 

If we wee wee him off to much , and if he was to read this forum , I for one in his position would just walk away . Leaving us literally up poo creak , in administration , and following the path Portsmouth , Coventry , and quite a few others have took .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2