Time to flex our collective muscle

No. Not in that way:goalie:

As it is becoming clear that Jos wont be sacked, despite his pitiful performances this year, is it time for a proper show of strength?

I’m not a fan of chants against the club during games, or booing, or even scapegoating. I do think that we should do something though.

We could boycott the game, or turn up en masse 20 minutes in. Or all stay afterwards and make a hell of a noise to make ourselves properly heard.

Or we could just meekly accept this crap.

I’d be very interested in your opinions. How can we make ourselves heard?

3 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Protest in Car park outside South Stand Bridge. 

2.45pm on match day.

Shoes off.

You should get at least 10 turn up. 

That will tip Chansiri over the edge.

Its possibly going to rain and be very cold Saturday, I don't want to risk wet socks in that weather, count me out. The other nine should be ok.

23 minutes ago, sibon said:

As it is becoming clear that Jos wont be sacked, despite his pitiful performances this year, is it time for a proper show of strength?

I’m not a fan of chants against the club during games, or booing, or even scapegoating. I do think that we should do something though.

We could boycott the game, or turn up en masse 20 minutes in. Or all stay afterwards and make a hell of a noise to make ourselves properly heard.

megaphones  lol 

30 minutes ago, sibon said:

The best way is to stay away.

A year on from Chansiri's last bout of stubbornness, the matter of future season ticket sales looms ever larger.

There's nothing guaranteed to frighten any chairman more than the prospect of dwindling crowds.

That's why Mandy didn't appoint Colin.

Edited by Athelwulf

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

We are SWFC we don't do protests, we take the everything because that's what we do. At our worst with the club days from going under we talked about 2 seater Bentleys.

I’m not sure that is entirely true.

There were about 14k in the ground in midweek for the Bolton game. That’s about 6000 stay away season ticket holders. Maybe if those 6k and some friends did the same on Saturday, we might force a bit of a rethink 

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’m not sure that is entirely true.

There were about 14k in the ground in midweek for the Bolton game. That’s about 6000 stay away season ticket holders. Maybe if those 6k and some friends did the same on Saturday, we might force a bit of a rethink 

The only other way was suggested by Poite the other day.

Namely, create an intolerable atmosphere at games, making Jos' position untenable.

This would enable Chansiri to blame the fans for Jos' dismissal, and therefore deflect any culpability from himself.

4 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

NO new manager will be able to solve the issues Jos currently faces.

BUT every out of work manager and his dog will apply because they want to be Employed!

Can't imagine many of the out of work managers playing a new defence or trying to park the bus every week if they wanted to stay employed.

47 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Count me out. I'm being dragged off for a dirty weekend wi our lass. 

Don't know which is worse at the mo. 

Hillsborough, or Scotland wi our lass. 

Dont they have a shower where you are going ? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Prince said:

Can't imagine many of the out of work managers playing a new defence or trying to park the bus every week if they wanted to stay employed.

Signing the contract is like winning the lottery.

Carlos only left because he had a better deal at Swansea. 

Boyd, Jones, Westwood, McGugan, Abdi - can't shift em.