Come on then Mr Chansiri

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I can’t think of many other teams that have a management and chairman combination as clueless and out of their depth as ours. 

Forest used to have Fawaz and Freedman. I remember my Forest supporting mates telling me how lucky we are at Wednesday.

:duntmatter:

The silence from those at the top of the club is deafening. 

Today we had fans actively chanting for the manager to walk and yet I'm almost certain he will be in charge come next week. 

We have a raft of high earners ostracised from the first team for one reason or another. I doubt there's a more expensive group of players not featuring for their side in this division. 

The whole thing is a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom. Whatever good feelings came from Wembley or the second playoff campaign have all but vanished now, rendered obsolete by crap day to day management and reckless spending, with no plan as to the long-term future. 

And now what? We have our football club plummeting back to the third tier, whilst fans are expected to pay some of the highest prices in the division. 

The whole situation is a disgrace. We are a having the wee wee taken out of by this owner, the clueless manager and these spineless, insipid players. 

The whole lot of them can f*ck off. 

He normally comes over for the christmas period; has a few late nights drinking whiskey, writes several unedited pieces for the OS, invents a couple more companies to sponsor us, spends several evenings being accosted by angry fans in town centre restaurants and might hold a board meeting to be shown the latest revenue figures by the FD:

image.png.b4a7416c2a0effe7d4cfbaf657414956.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stripes or die said:

What’s his motivation then? Genuine question. Already a multi-millionaire who brings in a business management company to run his new investment. The guys not doing it for pleasure or because he feels any kind of link to SWFC! Sorry to break that to you. Tough love

It’s not just DC foreign owners all over the country have spunked money for fun just for entertainment. You totally misjudge my point. Which is DC has destroyed his own dream by appointing a complete moron. 

25 minutes ago, trumbullowl said:

If DC fizzed off now, cut his losses, left the keys on the kitchen table, how would the club carry on?

Back where we were in 2010, that's where. The thing is that this whole episode is so black and white to some people. The only thing I can say against DC is that he's maybe been a bit naive in all this by being taken in confidence on rubbish advice, he stumped up though. As for Jos, he has to go, no ifs, no buts, but it's got to be done right so we don't end up back in the same mess in 12 months time. My fear is that when we give him the boot he'll just be replaced by someone equally inept. Of course we have a recent history in signing big name players and managers and turning them, in a short space of time, into bad players and managers. We have to guard against the mistakes of the past. 

I don’t see Chansiri sacking the manager unfortunately- the guy is too stubborn and deluded.

Under any other Chairman in this league, Jos would have being sacked by now. How anyone can still be in a job managing the players he has at his disposal and produce these pathetic insipid displays is quite frankly unbelievable. The most worrying thing for me is that the Manager has no plan or vision for this team - his consistent meddling with formations, tactics and team selection is something I have never seen from any other Manager. The isolation of 5 senior pro’s has probably caused friction and discontent in the dressing room.

This clown needs to be sacked immediately otherwise I think we could get relegated. 

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

I don’t see Chansiri sacking the manager unfortunately- the guy is too stubborn and deluded.

Under any other Chairman in this league, Jos would have being sacked by now. How anyone can still be in a job managing the players he has at his disposal and produce these pathetic insipid displays is quite frankly unbelievable. The most worrying thing for me is that the Manager has no plan or vision for this team - his consistent meddling with formations, tactics and team selection is something I have never seen from any other Manager. The isolation of 5 senior pro’s has probably caused friction and discontent in the dressing room.

This clown needs to be sacked immediately otherwise I think we could get relegated. 

We know, we get it, but then what? I can't seen us attracting a big name manager at the moment and even if we did, he still might flop, then what? It's a reet bleedin mess 

7 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

We know, we get it, but then what? I can't seen us attracting a big name manager at the moment and even if we did, he still might flop, then what? It's a reet bleedin mess 

The problem is at the top-chansiri needs to sell up and walk away. He's probably lost £40m already, if he carries on its £15m per season further losses especially when it comes to season ticket renewal time and we are down from 21k to 16k.

I can understand him not wanting to admit mistakes but how much is his pride worth? Can he afford to spunk 100m because he doesn't want to lose face?

7 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

I agree - I don’t see us attracting a big name manager. I’d like the ex-Fulham manager but he will not come given our current situation. 

However, a change is needed. It is desperately needed. The players aren’t playing for him. What I will say is that a better Manager would get more of a tune out of these players. We can not afford to get relegated but we could do with Jos in charge. He’s out of his depth. Personally, I think we should be lower in the table but have been lucky to pick up some of the points that we have.

3 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

The problem is at the top-chansiri needs to sell up and walk away. He's probably lost £40m already, if he carries on its £15m per season further losses especially when it comes to season ticket renewal time and we are down from 21k to 16k.

I can understand him not wanting to admit mistakes but how much is his pride worth? Can he afford to spunk 100m because he doesn't want to lose face?

I think we need to understand that a few million isn't a big deal for these people.

If DC really wanted to make a 'profit' on us with promotion then fine - but what would he get - £30m or so? Does he really need this? I don't think so.

So, why is he here and what does he want? 

I think it is a vanity project - that's all.

This would mean he needs to accept defeat if he sells - is he likely to do this?

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I agree - I don’t see us attracting a big name manager. I’d like the ex-Fulham manager but he will not come given our current situation. 

However, a change is needed. It is desperately needed. The players aren’t playing for him. What I will say is that a better Manager would get more of a tune out of these players. We can not afford to get relegated but we could do with Jos in charge. He’s out of his depth. Personally, I think we should be lower in the table but have been lucky to pick up some of the points that we have.

What most have settled for here is akin to sailing on the Titanic. They knows it going to sink but they will sail on it as its the only mode of transport they have.